THE BODY SHOP® Pomegranate Firming Day Cream uploaded by Sutvinder K.THE BODY SHOP® Pomegranate Firming Day Cream uploaded by Briony H.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Pomegranate Firming Day Cream is a rich, moisturising cream that targets mature skin concerns. Enriched with organic pomegranate seed oil, it intensely hydrates and softens skin daily. The pleasant tightening and lifting effect gets to work on mature, sagging skin. Skin feels firmer and plump, and wrinkles appear softened.

All Ingredients

Aqua, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Stearate, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Creatine, Polymethylsilsesquioxane/Benzimidazole Diamond Copolymer, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caffeine, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitan Tristearate, Squalane, Polyacrylamide, Parfum, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Secale Cereale Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Punica Granatum Extract, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Water, Wheat Germ Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Glycine Soja Oil, Zinc PCA, Laureth-7, Adenosine, Sodium PCA, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Glycine Soja Sterol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ursolic Acid, Eugenol, Citric Acid.

Apply to face and neck after cleansing, toning and serum. Use daily. Build upon your skincare routine with other products from the Pomegranate range.

Rana s.
WICHITA
I liked this day cream from the body shop, it melts into the skin, it gets absorbed fairly quickly, it hydrates the skin well, and it gives my skin a nice glow. The only problem with that cream is that sometimes it leaves residue on my skin. Or when layer it with sunblock it can also make a residue. So what I do is wait a couple of minutes before I start to put other products on it, so that kind of helps with not leaving a residue.
I would recommend try it on your face in the store prior purchasing it.
Emily t.
ottawa, ON
I have used this product for years. It smells amazing and isn't oily on the skin. It keeps your skin moist forever and it feels silky to put on. There are no harsh chemicals and it does exactly what it is supposed to. The product is also very well made for the cost. Cheaper than many other firming products.
Joselyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
This cream is so great! I started using it about 4 months ago and I can see a difference in the elasticity of my skin. It keeps my face hydrated and has really helped with the fine lines on my face (from smiling a lot) It’s super gentle and it has a fabulous aroma. I have sensitive skin and it has never cause an issue. I will definitely keep using it, the pomegranate night cream and the face wash!
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
the body shop is not my favorite brand but I can say that their line for day creams is absoluty worth it. they came in a wide variety of nice escens. the mosterausing is great and kep your body from that horrible dry skin, specially on winter.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
I use this on my arms and legs when they start to get a little too dry and flaky. This does a really good job eliminating the dry skin, although the scent is a little cloying and I only recommend using it at night.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I really thought I was going to like this cream because it's so thick and could keep my skin moisturized throughout the night. However, it reacted badly with my skin type. I broke out.
Josseline M.
Revere, MA
I love the scent of these products and I personally used it as a body lotion which was great. I really like the product itself but if I'm gonna be honest, it would feel really sticky once it dried. My skin felt sticky to touch and I felt sticky in general but I think it's okay to use every once in a while, but I don't see it as a daily lotion
Desiree R.
I loved this product when I used it. It was very moisturizing and my skin felt so soft the next day. I matched this with it's toner as well! And to top it all off, it smells amazing.
Nisha G.
Dublin, OH
These smell great! Are expensive but does the work. I usually use them under my makeup. Very gentle and soothing. Packaging is cute but i prefer tubes, just for hygiene's sake.
Timberlend S.
Canon City, CO
This will last me SOOOOOO long and the smell is amazing. I've been complemented on the smell and on how soft my skin is. I absolutely love this cream and get it every 5 months.

back