BY THE BODY SHOP

Get your strobing or contouring look on point with this versatile highlighting brush. Designed to master the hottest make-up trends and complement our coveted collection of essentials, our expert charcoal-coated make-up brushes take your look to the next level.

• Pointed highlighter brush to expertly strobe
  • Made with charcoal-coated, super-soft bristles
  • Developed with the latest make-up trends in mind
  • Synthetic, cruelty-free bristles and a sustainably sourced wooden handle
  • Vegan make-up brush

Master the strobing and contouring trends of the moment using our pointed highlighter brush. Using Instaglow, add a glowing brightness to illuminate the face. Use the pointed shape to highlight in the most flattering, precise way.

Insiya K.
leeds
THE BODY SHOP® Point Highlighter Brush i love this brush it applies the product very well on the cheeks , nose and t-zone...its aquracy is on point. The hair are very soft and gentle on the skin. I love there products as they are cruelty free and vegan.
Katie S.
This brush is very soft and it applies powder so well. I don't use this as a highlighter brush, but an under eye setting powder brush. It was quite expensive but it is such a good quality brush. The handle is sturdy and it looks like such a sleek brush.
Rabya S.
Al khobar
This is the best highlighter brush everrrr!!! It has no flaw! It applies highlighter so flawlessly. I’m so glad I purchased this that too on sale. Also, The quality of the brush is 10/10 with such soft bristles and wooden handle 😍Highly recommended! So in love with this!
Destiny R.
I just bought this brush and it's my favourite of all the brushes I own. It's incredibly soft, perfectly weighted, and picks up the perfect amount of product. Did I already mention how soft it is?!? Obsessed.
Chelsea D.
Winnipeg, MB
AMAZING brush- cruelty free, charcoal infused and 100% synthetic so it doesn’t harvest bacteria like an animal hair brush does.
Vasiliki S.
limassol
Fluffy brush perfect for highlighting the face! Easy to apply and really blends the product into the skin!
Drish P.
Besides for highlighter... Can I use to set my eye circles over concealer?