BY THE BODY SHOP

Wake up your shower with fresh bursts of grapefruit. Work this vegetable based bar into a rich lather for skin that feels thoroughly cleansed. Grapefruit seed oil will leave you feeling softer.

Prendha M.
Elizabeth, NJ
This soap is literally so great and so moisturizing, I love it so much ad it is totally worth it, it is totally gentle on your skin and great for those who have sensitive skin. And it is something that I continuously buy because its so great and smells so good! Love it!!!
Barrissa G.
Glendale , AZ
I've been using Body Shop products for ever! I remember when they first came out! My hands down go to is ANYTHING grapefruit!!! The smell of citrus energizes and wakes you up! The smell is sweet and soft... so this soap not only cleanses. It moistures the skin!
Brandy C.
Smells just like grapefruit! I would buy this again. Lathers real good on the loofa. One thing I would say is fragrance doesnt linger like I would like AFTER the shower..
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
I love the grapefruit line at the body shop, and own just about every item they offer in it. I thought I would try out this bar soap as a change since I rarely use bars of soap. I was sadly disappointed in the quality. It smelt like the normal grapefruit at first, but lost its scent fairly quickly. The bar also started to like peel up in layers, which was kind of gross and weird. I ended up throwing out the bar after a few uses because it was disintegrating into layers so quickly, and it didn't quite have the smell I was looking for. It didn't leave a residue on my skin like I have found with past bar soaps.
Alisha C.
THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Soap

I absolutely love the body shop. All their products are out of this world. I have been shopping at The Body Shop since I was a young teenager. There are pink grapefruit bar soap is amazing. I highly recommend anybody to shop at The Body Shop.
georgianne P.
I normally don't buy bar soap, but I love this soap. It smells so delicious and I spend extra time washing my hands because of it.
Vania S.
This grapefruit body soap from The Body Shop is amazing. Leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. Not to mention it smells amazing.
Madelaine J.
Florence
This is my favorite bar soap, ever! Works like a charm and smells so good. It's especially nice in the spring and summer.
Kelsey H.
It's smells just like grapefruit but I remember the soap being less expensive than it is now. Too bad :(
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love This amazing smelling soap! It really foams up and hydrated and moisturizes as it cleans!