BY THE BODY SHOP

Wake up your shower and refresh your senses as you lather up with our zesty Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel. This soap-free cleanser will leave you feeling softer and refreshed.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Mel/Honey/Miel, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Seed Oil/Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi Seed Oil/Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Denatonium Benzoate, Sodium Sulfate, CI 14700/Red 4, CI 17200/Red 33.

Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I bought three of these last Christmas to stock up on body wash and I haven’t had to repurchase body wash in over two years! These sizes of body wash are perfect, I highly suggest them! Also, the scents are so so good! The grapefruit scent is exact and has to be my favorite one!
Taylor H.
This is great, I love love love this body wash. I get the biggest one they have once they have a sale and it lasts a long time. Also, a little goes a long way. You will literally smell just like a grapefruit, it’s so fresh and in the morning it wakes you up in a good way. I would recommend this over and over again.
chi L.
Yucca Valley, CA
i like this stuff, it’s mild, moisturizing, and makes me feel super clean and fresh. the scents are really strong though, and they come in large containers, so make sure you really like how it smells before buying a huge thing of it
Yana K.
This is my favorite shower gel by the body shop it’s smells so refresh ! lather up with zesty Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel This soap-free cleanser will leave you feeling softer and refreshed so amazing! I would highly recommended!
Cheyenne O.
These shower gels smell so yummy. They are a favorite shower item for me. There’s several different scents but the tarte smell of the grapefruit one is my favorite. It’s refreshing and energizing! Definitely recommend.
Caitlin P.
Bloomington, IN
This is just your average body wash. Nothing special or profound about it. It smells good, lathers nicely, and makes me feel clean. It’s pretty affordable especially when it’s on sale. I would probably recommend this is someone wanted a good cruelty free body wash.
Klaudia T.
Woodhaven, NY
I love this scent line out of all of them at the body shop. It’s a sweet smell mixed with citrusy grapefruit. There is pink grapefruit seed oil to bring out that scent.
Tera L.
Prague, OK
This is my absolute favorite body wash. The smell is amazing and it blends well with my other fragrances without overpowering them. I keep it in my guest bathroom as well, and often receive compliments on it from visitors!
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love the scent of pink grapefruit. This is my go to in the morning to start the day right. The smell is uplifting and yummy. It leaves my skin smooth and clean.
Madison L.
I love The Body Shop and I always get super excited when I find their products at TJ Maxx!I recently bought the Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel because I have not tried this shower gel out before.The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel is a soap-free body wash that contains real pink grapefruit seed oil and has a refreshing citrus scent. I love that the lather is thick and creamy. The refreshing grapefruit scent smells amazing. This shower gel is enriched with Community Trade Honey from Ethiopia. It pairs perfectly with the Pink Grapefruit Body Butter!This shower gel left my skin feeling so soft and refreshed! I highly recommend trying it out.

back