BY THE BODY SHOP

Wake up your shower and refresh your senses as you lather up with our zesty Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel. This soap-free cleanser will leave you feeling softer and refreshed.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Mel/Honey/Miel, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Seed Oil/Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi Seed Oil/Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Denatonium Benzoate, Sodium Sulfate, CI 14700/Red 4, CI 17200/Red 33.

Meagan W.
Columbus, Ohio
I like this body wash. It, like the other Body Shop body washes, lathers well and smells wonderfully. It is expensive and small, but I really like it. The price is better if you buy during the Body Shop sales or on Black Friday.
Doree L.
It’s best recommended that if you use The Body Shop shower gels, you have to put a quarter size amount of the product on a loofa for better foam results. It’s a bit too expensive for ten dollars for 8.4 fl oz, but if you buy the shower gel in part of the six piece pink grapefruit essential selection set that I brought with it-for example (that comes with: 1. Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub 1.69 OZ
2. Pink Grapefruit Body Butter 1.69 OZ
3. Pink Grapefruit Soap 3.5 OZ
4. Bath Lily (loofa)
A $29 Value that is priced $26) for $14 dollars on sale-its a good value. It smells good for a citrus scent that could help you be alert in your shower in the early mornings before you have to go work or at school. My mother loves the scent of this product that I gave her the soap version of this brand of this scent. THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I bought three of these last Christmas to stock up on body wash and I haven’t had to repurchase body wash in over two years! These sizes of body wash are perfect, I highly suggest them! Also, the scents are so so good! The grapefruit scent is exact and has to be my favorite one!
chi L.
Yucca Valley, CA
i like this stuff, it’s mild, moisturizing, and makes me feel super clean and fresh. the scents are really strong though, and they come in large containers, so make sure you really like how it smells before buying a huge thing of it
Cheyenne O.
These shower gels smell so yummy. They are a favorite shower item for me. There’s several different scents but the tarte smell of the grapefruit one is my favorite. It’s refreshing and energizing! Definitely recommend.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
If a product describes it’s scent as “zesty,” I am going to love it. Surprise- I love this pink grapefruit scent! Along with grapefruit oil, this also has citrus peel extract and sweet orange seed oil. Since it has natural oils in the shower gel I wish there wasn’t added fragrance, but overall I love this for a morning shower body wash to help you perk up and get ready for your day.
Klaudia T.
Woodhaven, NY
I love this scent line out of all of them at the body shop. It’s a sweet smell mixed with citrusy grapefruit. There is pink grapefruit seed oil to bring out that scent.
Tera L.
Prague, OK
This is my absolute favorite body wash. The smell is amazing and it blends well with my other fragrances without overpowering them. I keep it in my guest bathroom as well, and often receive compliments on it from visitors!
Madison L.
I love The Body Shop and I always get super excited when I find their products at TJ Maxx!I recently bought the Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel because I have not tried this shower gel out before.The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel is a soap-free body wash that contains real pink grapefruit seed oil and has a refreshing citrus scent. I love that the lather is thick and creamy. The refreshing grapefruit scent smells amazing. This shower gel is enriched with Community Trade Honey from Ethiopia. It pairs perfectly with the Pink Grapefruit Body Butter!This shower gel left my skin feeling so soft and refreshed! I highly recommend trying it out.
Kayla P.
Louisville, KY
This shower gel is very moisturizing and the smell is very strong! If you don’t like the intense smell of grapefruit you won’t like this body wash because the smell lingers all day. I love the smell so it doesn’t bother me and I like the fact that the scent lasts all day.