The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel uploaded by Anne R.The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel uploaded by Kanza T.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel - The Body Shop difference: Pink grapefruit seed oil provides essential fatty acids to repair skin's moisture barrier, so it feels smooth and supple. Community Fair Trade honey moisturizes and conditions skin. The Body Shop has been buying honey from their Community Fair Trade partner, North Western Bee Products, in Zambia since 1991. It's one of the few honeys sold on the world market that is harvested from wild bees. The beekeepers provide living spaces for the wild bees by building cylindrical hives from tree bark, which are hung high in the trees. This traditional method allows the 6,000 beekeepers to grow their trade using natural materials that are freely available in their local environment. And don't worry about the bees; a strong colony produces two or three times more honey than it needs. 100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan.(8.4 oz) - Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel see more...

Madison L.
I love The Body Shop and I always get super excited when I find their products at TJ Maxx!I recently bought the Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel because I have not tried this shower gel out before.The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel is a soap-free body wash that contains real pink grapefruit seed oil and has a refreshing citrus scent. I love that the lather is thick and creamy. The refreshing grapefruit scent smells amazing. This shower gel is enriched with Community Trade Honey from Ethiopia. It pairs perfectly with the Pink Grapefruit Body Butter!This shower gel left my skin feeling so soft and refreshed! I highly recommend trying it out.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
This is my very first purchase from the Body shop, and I really love it! The body wash is
perfect for early morning showers, because the scent is very energizing. I always leave the shower feeling refreshed and happier. The gel itself is very moisturizing and the scent lasts pretty much all day on the skin (and the bathroom). Do not hesitate to pick this one up, it's amazing.
Elyse S.
Flushing, MI
I love this body wash so much! I have a huge container I got when it when on sale for a very good price. I love the smell of it and I can still smell it on myself even after I get out of the shower and it lasts a long time. Im definitely going to be buying this again!
Julie T.
Got this for my friend who loves citrus and grapefruits/pomelos for Christmas! She loves and and says that the scent is awesome, especially for morning showers. The big bottle will also last a long time, so I'm happy I was able to get it for her!
Eloisa R.
Wake up your shower and refresh your senses as you lather up with the zesty Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel. This soap-free cleanser will leave you feeling softer and refreshed. Yes it smells so good recomend it
Stephanie S.
I have so many of these at my house, it's kinda ridiculous. I have a problem with pink grapefruit. Like....half of my fragrances are citrus based, and most of those are pink grapefruit.

This is a clean refreshing scented body wash that does its job well. It's clear, so it's not super moisturizing, but I really don't have issues with dryness...so we're okay there!
Elizabeth M.
Dedham, MA
I love love love this shower gel. The bright citrus scent is totally energizing, and gets me going on my day. It lathers up pleasantly, and you don't need to use tons of it. THh grapefruit scent is one of my favorite Body Shop scents, along with Cranberry, Satsuma, and Peach - I get I like fruity scents, what can I say! :)
Cindy L.
I really enjoyed the scent of this shower gel. I got this a couple of black fridays ago, when everything in the store was only $10. Although the product lathers up quiet nicely, I think that the large size did not last as long as I would have hoped.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Use this body wash almost everyday that I'm not using my lush body wash, i love the scent of grapefruit and how energizing it is and this is no different, it smells just like a ruby red grapefruit and is so refreshing and great to wake you in the morning.
Candace H.
I have this shower gel in the jumbo size because of how well it works. I like the amount of lather and that I do not have to use a lot. The jumbo size comes with a pump, which is really nice so that I don't have to open a lid every time that I want to use it. The body shop has great sales often which I also love.