THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter uploaded by Eva D.THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This buttery balm melts onto the lips for instant hydration. It contains zesty pink grapefruit seed oil.

All Ingredients

Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Ricinus communis (Castor Oil) (Emollient), Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer (Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer) (Skin-conditioning Agent), Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Emulsifier/Emollient), Lanolin (Emollient), Mica (Opacifier), PEG-8 Beeswax (Emulsifier), Citrus paradisi (Skin Conditioning Agent), Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emollient), Silica (Absorbent), Aroma (Flavour), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Ammonium Glycyrrhizate (Flavour), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 77891 (Colour), CI 19140 (Colour), CI 15850 (Colour).

Stacy S.
2,100 reviews
I purchased the body butter and loved it. it smelled so refreshing and made my skin feel so soft and smooth. i will buy this again.
Vanessa R.
Niagara Falls, ON
I just bought this pink grapefruit lip butter a few weeks ago at the body shop and I am loving it, so much! It smells so good, and it is so easy to apply! It leaves my lips feeling smooth for a while after application. It is a bit pricey for the amount that you get but it seems to be lasting me! I'm not even close to running out yet. This product gets a thumbs up from me!
Emily J.
I’m obsessed with this! Not only is it in my favorite scent but it’s goes onto your lips so smoothly and the scent/flavor is not too strong. The packaging is really nice like the body shop always is.