BY THE BODY SHOP

This exfoliating body scrub contains real pink grapefruit seed oil. It leaves skin smooth and smooth.

• Body exfoliator
  • Smoothes and refines skin
  • Buffs away dead skin cells
  • Leaves skin beautifully softer and refined
  • Fresh energising gel texture
  • Energising scent

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Silica (Absorbent), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter Orange Peel) (Natural Additive), Zea mays (Corn Cob Granules) (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Mel (Honey (Mel)) (Natural Additive), Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citrus paradisi (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Benzophenone-4 (Sunscreen), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 14700 (Colour), CI 17200 (Colour).

Karen C.
SALINE, MI
I love anything grapefruit. This product is no exception!! It smells great and it's a really pretty color! But I don't think it works any better or any worse than any other body scrub. That would include sugar scrubs I made myself. My biggest complaint? I can't open the container once I'm in the shower!!! And the price is a little too high to use regularly on all my skin.
Indigo G.
Worcester, MA
I got this as a part of their many sales of the buy 3 get 3 free, and this was one of the 3 items i got "free". It smells so refreshing and scrubs just enough but is also delicate enough that it clears out my pores and leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I dont know if I would buy it again, but im loving it while i have it!
Rebecca O.
Round Lake, IL
Delicious smell! Love the clean and fresh smell of this body scrub! I love body scrubs in general and use them weekly! I always love The Body Shop products because they are cruelty free! I would definitely recommend all of their scrubs!