BY THE BODY SHOP

Our deliciously zesty body butter will melt into your skin, for round the clock moisture. Reveal a more silky-soft skin after every use.

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Citrus paradisi (Skin Conditioning Agent), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Methylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 15985 (Colour), CI 17200 (Colour).

• Does the flavour of this lip butter seem weird? Ir offput...1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Energising Body Butter
  • "My favorite body butter and this scent is great too. It's great to use during the winter. You don't need much to spread around your body. Just a small amount is needed. It provides relief to dry skin. " in 14 reviews
  • "Leaves skin soft and supple! Works great to remedy dry and cracked skin! Especially in the winter. Great for sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend " in 3 reviews
Doree L.
This is a great body butter for people with dry skin who want a great body butter scent for summer. It is gentle and not sticky. The formula is long lasting, but the scent last a short time. I recommend for the ones who want a good body butter that doesn’t feel heavy, and that wants a great scent for hot days. THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Energising Body Butter
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
Love this stuff! It is so creamy but doesn’t leave a gross residue like some lotions do! This will smell up an entire room- it’s wonderful! It doesn’t irritate my skin and I love the natural ingredient in it!
Lori L.
I really love the smell of grapefruit body lotion, but this one by The Body Shop is just a tad too biting for my liking. Now setting the scent aside, the body butter, itself, is amazing! It makes my skin silky smooth and moisturizer for hours. I would happily purchase The Body Shop’s body butter again, just not in grapefruit. THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Energising Body Butter
Silvia C.
Renton
While the formula of this body butter isn't the worst thing, the scent really is. I don't like how it smells at all, but I also don't generally like anything grapefruit.
Jess R.
Providence , RI
This stuff is amazing and smells INCREDIBLE. I use it on my hands and elbows every day and it is super creamy and moisturizing. I have very dry skin and this stuff saves my hands during the winter months. You can always find it at TJ Maxx for super affordable too!
Alexa W.
Absolutely LOVE this lotion. The smell and formula is great. I've gotten this a couple times as a gift and fell in love. I'm currently out but want more. It's a pretty potent scent, so if you like the smell, it's for you! Would definitely recommend this!
Nina M.
I received the larger tub of this body butter as a gift a few years back and it has since become one of my summer staples. The scent last all day and it leaves my skin moisturized all day without having to reapply.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
This body butter didn't work well on me. For starters, the scent just didn't work well with my body chemistry. That isn't anything that can be helped, but it was disappointing. The body butter itself didn't really sink into my skin well and even a small bit felt greasy on my skin. I could wear it before bed, but I didn't like it to wear before going out. Maybe I got a dud one since everyone else raves about these. I would try another scent and give it a whirl one more time, but I wouldn't repurchase this scent again.
Rae C.
I love this body butter. It is so smooth and not sticky at all. Great for very dry skin. I usually put it on right after I shower and it soaks in very nicely. Last all day long for me. It also has a wonderful grapefruit smell. My mother and I both prefer this over other body butters that are typically very oily.
Shatona B.
Roanoke, VA
I love how refreshing this product is :) It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and hydrated is most def met my expectations. I found this at Marshalls so not to pricey and this was my first time with this scent but I have used there other scents as well. Most def will continue to buy.
Lissette F.
Does the flavour of this lip butter seem weird? Ir offputting? also find the texture to not be as smooth as the honey lip butter in the same type of container