MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Pink Grapefruit Eau de Toilette

THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Eau de Toilette

Delicately scent your skin in a fruity floral aroma with gentle bursts of grapefruit and sugarcane essence to create a uniquely fresh fragrance. It's irresistible.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract/Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Roanoke, TX
This is a spot-on grapefruit scent that I love wearing during the summer days. It’s not long lasting but I appreciate The Body Shop’s realistic fruit scents that isn’t overly “perfumey” like you would get at Bath and Body Works.
Oxford, MS
I own several fragrance mists and one other EDT from The Body Shop, but this one blows all the others out of the water. It smells exactly like you just cut a fresh grapefruit. Smelling this is so refreshing and energizing - it just makes me happy! It only comes in the 1 oz size on the Body Shop website, but you can buy a larger size of the same body spray (I have two bottles of that... don't judge me). Seriously, if you like grapefruit scents, GET THIS. You will NOT regret it!
Medford, MA
I had the same problem with this scent as the Matsuma one. Beautiful, summery smell of fresh Grapefruit but it just doesn’t last. I think it must be something with the citrus scents, because I never ran into this issue with the Jasmine or Musk, but I wish it lasted more than an hour on me.
Willimantic, CT
I like the citrus aspect of this, but it seems a little too sweet at first and then unfortunately doesn't really have much lasting power. If I put it on in the morning, the scent is mostly gone by lunch. Still, I like it in the spring/summer for a lighter scent.
It's rather expensive for a small bottle but it lasts a while! I really love this scent and have tried a couple of others from the body shop. My 2nd favourite is the Satsuma scent but that is a little cloying at times. Whereas the grapefruit is nice and refreshing.
Deltona, FL
I’m honestly not the biggest fan of anything that’s grapefruit but my mom bought that and it was wonderful and refreshing and I’m really sensitive to smell never had a problem with this and I would buy it again
Puzzle Tree Cottage, Benter, Oakhill, Radstock, Somerset
This definitely had a very distinctive grapefruit scent but the smell wore away after a few hours. I liked the freshness of it and the smell was perfect for springtime. I brought this with me to France so I always think of my camping holiday when I smell it!
Santiago, las condes
es exquisito !! en lo personal me encantan los perfumes acidos, en especial este, me encanta su aroma, y ​​lo mejor de todo es que te uqeda todo el dia, no es necesario echarse hartas veces en el dia, no! a mi me dura todo un dia, hasta se me queda impregnado en la ropa y el pelo. es fabuloso.
london
i think it smells great however it is not sustainable and does not last for a long time which is unfortunate as it smells great:)
limassol
Not very sweet, smells quite citrusy (as it is a grapefruit perfume). It lasts quite long and it has a smell that is neither too strong nor too mellow. It could do better in terms of longevity, however I personally love it a lot. It smells like a summer day with a grapefruit drink and my partner personally adores this scent on me. She can't let me go when I wear it

Looking for your answer?