THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Body Sorbet uploaded by Nicole R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

The Pink Grapefruit Sorbet is the perfect skin treat. Bursting onto the beauty scene, this must-try moisturizer will leave your skin infused with the zesty scent of grapefruit and provide lightweight, instant hydration.

• Hydrates skin
  • 24hr moisture
  • Light, sorbet texture
  • Quickly absorbed

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), PEG-8 (Humectant), Glycerin (Humectant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Isododecane (Solvent), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2 (Absorbent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene (Solvent), Ethylhexylglycerin (Skin Conditioning Agent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Citrus Paradisi Seed Oil/Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Mel/Honey (Natural Additive), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Benzophenone-3 (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Silica (Absorbent), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 14700/Red 4 (Colorant).

• Is this scent just as fruity as the others?!4 Answers
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Body Sorbet smells so good and is cooling on the skin. However, I find myself needing a lot to rub onto the skin. In addition, it feels sticky after being applied and that feeling doesn’t go away.
Kelley S.
Bealeton, VA
I only docked off a start because the packaging was confusing and I could figure out if this was for in shower use or if it was a moisturizer. It says sorbet and doesn't have directions on the bottle. I tried using in shower and it didn't lather so I figured it was a type of moisturizer? Anyways it smells heavenly and it just melts immediately into the skin. Makes your whole bathroom smell like citrus, I really would love it if I knew how to use it!
Sara G.
Bellefonte, PA
I love this for the summer! It's really nice to use in the morning after a shower. It sinks right into my skin and moisturizes without being too thick or greasy. I don't want to feel sticky in the heat and humidity of the summer, so gel like lotions like this are my go-to! Love the grapefruit sent too!
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Packaging doesn't actually explicitly say how to use this, and I don't actually feel a difference afterwards? It's supposed to be intensely nourishing but I don't really see it... smells great and is inexpensive.
Amanda L.
Orange, VA
Absolutely LOVE!!! Smells refreshing and hydrates my very dry skin without breaking me out bc of sensitivities. The consistency is a little gritty feeling at first but once rub in really well its very soft and moisturizing. The Body Shop is my new favorite go to for all things organic!
Breanna M.
Omg the scent of this is to die for! Super luxurious and high quality. I was really impressed. I actually went out and bought the body Butter and body scrub as well!
Annie S.
Westbrook, ME
At first I was unsure about this product because the "sorbet" has a weird texture. After using it for a few days I definitely fell in love! The smell is amazing and leaves your skin feeling super moisturized and soft.
Rebecca S.
Louisville, GA
This stuff smells amazing! I have it as a gift and went back to buy some for me! It's prefect; not greasy and is immediately absorbed into your skin.
Hannah C.
This smells very good but it did not hydrate my skin very well. The product did not apply smoothly and it left my skin feeling very sticky. It did not irritate my skin and I love the fact that it is a cruelty free product. I do feel that it was also overpriced. My skin never felt smooth after using it.
Nasif C.
It smells like some kind of Fruit so a nice smell . It had a nice feeling on my skin. I am testing it now for 2 weeks so I have no more to talk but it did nothing bad or good for now
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Is this scent just as fruity as the others?!