THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub uploaded by Nicole M.THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub uploaded by Nina M.THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub uploaded by Nina M.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This exfoliating body scrub contains real pink grapefruit seed oil. It leaves skin smooth and smooth.

• Removes dead skin cells

• Stimulates skin microcirculation

• Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth

• Fresh pink grapefruit scent
FULL INGREDIENTS

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Silica (Absorbent), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter Orange Peel) (Natural Additive), Zea mays (Corn Cob Granules) (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Mel (Honey (Mel)) (Natural Additive), Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citrus paradisi (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Benzophenone-4 (Sunscreen), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 14700 (Colour), CI 17200 (Colour).

THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub
  • "This body scrub is AMAZING! I like the fresh citrus smell, which is pretty but not overpowering. I get a lot of dry skin and am very sensitive to many scrubs and washes. This scrub does not irritate my skin at all. I usually try to do as much as I can in the shower before I use this. I like my skin to completely absorb the water and steam, then I will use my hands to scrub in a circular motion for several minutes, sit with it in for a couple more minutes and then rinse it off." in 4 reviews
Ghazal Patel P.
Ashburn, VA
I love this scrub. It actually is a good one that exfoliates your skin without lathering it up! Its rough enough to actually make an impact unlike some on the market that end up just lathering up and becoming soapy. I use it before shaving my legs and it noticeably makes them softer!
Navreet B.
Ellicott City
This is my favorite scent of The Body Shop. The scrub is very nice and exfoliating, but doesn't leave the skin dry. My skin feels nice and soft after. Highly recommend this product! And they always have deals so its not too expensive
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
I just bought this body scrub and I am already in love (I also went back and bought one for my mother!) this scrub smells absolutely amazing and leaves my skin feeling super soft and exfoliated. It is not as course as most scrubs so it is good to use anywhere. I highly highly recommend picking one of these up!
Ana G.
Kingston, RI
This is hands down the best body scrub I have every used! Not only do I adore all of the body shops products, but this scent in particular is to die for. It almost smells better than an actual grapefruit and the scrub itself leaves your skin feeling very soft and moisturized.
Annesti E.
I love this scrub! It smells great and the consistency is nice. It's not too rough on my skin and it leaves me feeling so clean. I use it once or twice a week. I would by it again, because my skin is sensitive and it did not react!
Alison S.
Rexburg, ID
Leaves me so soft and smells great. I love the perfect combination of oil and sugar in the scrub. I love using it on my feet and my legs right after I shave. It feels so good!
Janeen R.
Nicole T.
Wellesley Hills, MA
I love this body scrub! It smells amazing and natural, unlike how scrubs from other brands having this sickly, strong chemical smell. I use it about thrice a week, and it lasts me about a month or so. It leaves me smelling great all day and I even like to reuse the container to store trinkets because it smells so good!
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
This scrub smells amazingly fruity and is both exfoliating and hydrating. A little goes a long way so a tub lasts a long time. Since the granules are suspended in a jelly it is very gentle, but of course don't use this on your face. I buy it again and again.
Fiona D.
This smells the best! I love everything grapefruit and it it such a refreshing happy scent to have in the bathroom, especially while you're taking care of your skin. What a treat! I wish I didn't love it so much so I can try other smells, but I don't think I could!