THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Body Mist uploaded by Katie R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Spritz on this grapefruit scented body mist for long lasting zestiness. Infused with cold-pressed pink grapefruit seed oil and sugarcane essence, it's irresistible.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

Vas A.
London
This smells so great!! I love most Body Shop scents, but this lasts for like 5 minutes and then it's gone!! It's so sad and I wish it would last long, because the scent is so good.
Nikka J.
Canada
I would repurchase. This product has a great scent that once sprayed gives you a refreshed and energizing scent. It's is perfect scent for spring and summer. However, the scent doesn't have a long last rate during the day.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
This is and will be one of my favorites from my high school days! Its not as overpowering as many of the other mists I would layer like hell back then, which makes it bareable to weat this day today 😂
Sarah D.
The Body Shop's grapefruit line is by far my favorite. It is a true grapefruit smell and all the products smell great. This body mist is my favorite. It comes in a beautiful glass bottle, it lasts long, and it smells great. Very fresh and fruity.
Marnie M.
Mount Martha
Really nice fruity fragrance. The bottle has lasted me forever and the smell lasts most of the day. It was $18 but it's lasted me so long. I will be buying it again when I run out.
Monica R.
Kensington
Love the scent! I feel fresh and lightly scented. Not overpowering at all work as a stylist so close contact with customers and never have complaints that the scent is to strong
Sam A.
This is my favorite beauty product of life! It is so light but smells so good! I don't typically like a heavy perfume, so this is great, but it still lasts all day. Love it.
neve o.
England
My favorite smell from the body shop! this is delicious and although it doesn't last long I get a lot of compliments when people do smell it!