THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Body Lotion uploaded by Ksenia F.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Full of pink grapefruit seed oil, our softening Pink Grapefuit Body Lotion will hydrate and nourish your skin. Your skin will be wrapped in moisture, with a sweet fruity scent.

• Body lotion
  • Hydrates skin
  • 24hr moisture
  • Fresh gel lotion
  • Quickly absorbed
  • Community Trade honey from Ethiopia

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Citrus Grandis Fruit Water/Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Water, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Carbomer, Parfum/Fragrance, Cyclohexasiloxane, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Seed Oil/Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi Seed Oil/Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Linalool, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Propylparaben, Citral, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, CI 14700/Red 4, CI 15985/Yellow 6.

• If you have tried the body butter version , what are the ...1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Pink Grapefruit Body Lotion
  • "The smell of a real grapefruit. Tender and delicate. Very fresh and energizing. It moisturizes even a very dry skin. I use it every second day and my body is thankful to me for it! Nice texture, no sticky feeling." in 5 reviews
Kira c.
Norfolk , VA
This product keeps your body smelling great. It's very gentle to the skin. I use it everyday and my skin doesn't doesn't get irritated. I love to use it. It's a great price. I would recommend this to everyone. I would but it again. And again. Thank you.
Suzi C.
Blaine
I like the smell of this lotion, and the texture. It feels cool and applies well. I dislike the 30 second sticky, tacky feeling that it leaves after applying. My body is fine but on my hands I have to fight the urge to wash it off. This would be gone so fast if that didn't do that. It has all the makings of a stellar body lotion. I just can't habitually use it for that one main reason. I want to love this so much but sticky hands are no good for me.
Dawn N.
Mobile, AL
The pink grapefruit has a wonderful citrus smell that isn't overpowering. It leaves your skin soft without the heavy residue. I love to apply it on after I shower and also carry it with me and use after I have washed my hands. I can't say enough about this wonderful product.
Dawn H.
Hebron , CT
The smelllll!! The body shop can't be beat with the smells they offer. They are strong but insanely amazing at the same time.
They have one of the best ingredient lists going and they were one of the first companies to be cruelty free with testing. We love going to them in the mall.
Jessica C.
Hastings Hdsn, NY
I LOVE the body shop and all of their scents! Pink grapefruit is one of my favorites because it smells so fresh and tart. I usually buy it online on their website and if you wait a bit they almost always have some sort of sale. It is a good brand and a good product!
Faith N.
Spokane, WA
The body shop comes up with the most beautiful sents that are long lasting and are very vibrent. The amount you get in an easy application container. I use this product about 3 times a day on my body I use it more if on tanning or smoking. I would recommend this product to many others
elizabeth S.
This smells amazing and i can't get over how soft it makes my skin feel! its very gentle, great for everyday use. I use it right when i get out of the shower, sometimes twice a day. It is a little pricey then other lotions but still worth it! I would buy it again!
Keyahna A.
Fayetteville
41 it smells amazing I mean the smell alone attracts you to it I love Citrus things because it helps with tightening the skin however this body scrub is just amazing that's the only word I can use for it and it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth
Haley H.
Kendrick, ID
This is AMAZING!! I loved it! One of my friends had an extra bottle and it was great value. I never bought it so i dont know the price or where to get it. It was very gentle. It made my skin feel nice and smooth. Yes i would recommend the product!!
Jamie M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love love love anything that smells like grapefruit and it smells wonderful!! Amazing product and so refreshing in the morning. I'm obsessed with this product just because grapefruit scents are so hard to find!
Isabella R.
Winnipeg , MB
If you have tried the body butter version , what are the differences between these two??