Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#123 in Body Scrub
Best if you want to: Rock on with a gel-based scrub that uses exfoliating volcanic rock to slough off rough, callused skin for soft, sandal-worthy feet. Best for: all skin types How it works: Community Trade peppermint oil promotes a cooling sensation to leave feet feeling refreshed and helps to combat odor. Pumice granules from volcanic rock are intensely exfoliating to smooth and soften even the roughest skin. Menthol further cools skin to leave it feeling refreshed....
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Westerville

Everyone loves to be pampered right? Well this product right here will do it for ya! I cannot stop raving about this product! I've used it for about 4 years now. It's peppermint, its exfoliating, and moisturizing. Now you can have silky smooth feet that are feeling so great you could walk a mile! Or plop them up and watch the latest expisode of your guilty pleasure. With this product from the body shop a little goes a long way. I use it about 3 times a week. The smell is heavenly and you feel like you just got a pedicure without the price! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves to exfoliate, feel good about themselves, a gift for someone. I've tested it on my spouse and he loves it too. So it's a crowd pleaser in everyone's book, go check it out!
Amber G.
Amber G.

I was in an accident that left me bed bound for months lying flat so my heel constantly aches and got dry rubbing against the bed sheets and now wheelchair bound, I'd never suffered from dry feet before but no longer showering and moisturizing tip to toe everyday but I was left with such dry and peeling heels I soaked my feet in a foot spa and used this every 3/4 days and within less than two weeks and my feet went back to the feel of a baby's it has the perfect texture to remove dead skin I can not rate this scrub any higher although I always thought it should be used for up to ankles as well and I always tend to buy products that do more than one thing
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Sacramento, CA

Hands down one of my favorite body shop products and my favorite foot scrub I've ever used. It has ground pumice which gets the job done for my rough feet. I am mostly in flip flops and which makes my feet rough even right after a pedi but this scrub helps to stretch time in between. It's also amazing to have peppermint because I am also on my feet all day and now when I'm not working I'm chasing a two year old. The peppermint is so revitalizing and refreshing.
Nathalie F.
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, Ca

Love this foot scrub. Living in the palm springs area, it is always sandal season here. This pumice foot scrub has very finely crushed pumice stones. It is set in a peppermint gel base that is extremely cooling on the feet as well as anti fungal. I enjoy this because it is not extremely abrasive and you are able to use this more often to keep your feet soft to the touch.
Isomara T.
Isomara T.
Worcester, MA

This little guy leaves your feet feeling reenergized and reborn! A smooth tingle and a few scrubs away and you can see and feel the difference. I usually scrub when most tired or have been on my feet too long. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quick pick me up or just a weekend pamper
Christina T.
Christina T.
Emeryville, CA

This scrub definitely helps my dry feet, and I use it on my hands as well. The scrub gets all the dead skin off without being too harsh, and I love the way it smells as well. I wish it was slightly cheaper, because scrubs at Ulta are just as good, but lower in price. Other than that, I really like it.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Ontario, Canada

This is the BEST scrub I have ever used. I have always looked for a really rough scrub and the only one I can find is this one. The peppermint smell is amazing and I can feel all of the dead skin being stripped away. I use this scrub on my feet as well as on my body. I would 1000% buy again.
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Euclid, OH

The aroma of this product is awesome peppermint is such a relaxing feeling I have never actually bought is product only given as a gift. The pro of this product is my feet feels so smooth, soft, and supple and the smell relaxes me. If I was able to find it again I would totally buy it.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Escondido, CA

I love this product! I am on my feet a good part of the day. I have tile and wood floors and I mostly go barefoot so my feet get really rough and they burn by the end of the day. The refreshing Peppermint scent and the scrubbing power this has is the perfect end to a long day.
Diana M.
Diana M.

The Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot scrub is HEAVEN for FEET. I'm on my feet a lot and this soothes and smooths. The smell is refreshing and uplifting without being overpowering. It gives me an extra burst of energy at the end of a long day. This is a can't miss product.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.

I have seen this product many times. Does this actually work on your feet?

Join Now