The Body Shop Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub uploaded by Aisha O.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Rock on with a gel-based scrub that uses exfoliating volcanic rock to slough off rough, callused skin for soft, sandal-worthy feet. Best for: all skin types How it works: Community Trade peppermint oil promotes a cooling sensation to leave feet feeling refreshed and helps to combat odor. Pumice granules from volcanic rock are intensely exfoliating to smooth and soften even the roughest skin. Menthol further cools skin to leave it feeling refreshed.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea L.
Westerville
Everyone loves to be pampered right? Well this product right here will do it for ya! I cannot stop raving about this product! I've used it for about 4 years now. It's peppermint, its exfoliating, and moisturizing. Now you can have silky smooth feet that are feeling so great you could walk a mile! Or plop them up and watch the latest expisode of your guilty pleasure. With this product from the body shop a little goes a long way. I use it about 3 times a week. The smell is heavenly and you feel like you just got a pedicure without the price! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves to exfoliate, feel good about themselves, a gift for someone. I've tested it on my spouse and he loves it too. So it's a crowd pleaser in everyone's book, go check it out!
Lindsey R.
Sacramento, CA
Hands down one of my favorite body shop products and my favorite foot scrub I've ever used. It has ground pumice which gets the job done for my rough feet. I am mostly in flip flops and which makes my feet rough even right after a pedi but this scrub helps to stretch time in between. It's also amazing to have peppermint because I am also on my feet all day and now when I'm not working I'm chasing a two year old. The peppermint is so revitalizing and refreshing.
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
Love this foot scrub. Living in the palm springs area, it is always sandal season here. This pumice foot scrub has very finely crushed pumice stones. It is set in a peppermint gel base that is extremely cooling on the feet as well as anti fungal. I enjoy this because it is not extremely abrasive and you are able to use this more often to keep your feet soft to the touch.
Isomara T.
Worcester, MA
This little guy leaves your feet feeling reenergized and reborn! A smooth tingle and a few scrubs away and you can see and feel the difference. I usually scrub when most tired or have been on my feet too long. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quick pick me up or just a weekend pamper
Christina T.
Emeryville, CA
This scrub definitely helps my dry feet, and I use it on my hands as well. The scrub gets all the dead skin off without being too harsh, and I love the way it smells as well. I wish it was slightly cheaper, because scrubs at Ulta are just as good, but lower in price. Other than that, I really like it.
Desiree H.
Euclid, OH
The aroma of this product is awesome peppermint is such a relaxing feeling I have never actually bought is product only given as a gift. The pro of this product is my feet feels so smooth, soft, and supple and the smell relaxes me. If I was able to find it again I would totally buy it.
Julie N.
Escondido, CA
I love this product! I am on my feet a good part of the day. I have tile and wood floors and I mostly go barefoot so my feet get really rough and they burn by the end of the day. The refreshing Peppermint scent and the scrubbing power this has is the perfect end to a long day.
Diana M.
The Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot scrub is HEAVEN for FEET. I'm on my feet a lot and this soothes and smooths. The smell is refreshing and uplifting without being overpowering. It gives me an extra burst of energy at the end of a long day. This is a can't miss product.
Alexis W.
I am a huge fan of body scrubs and butter. This Scrub is perfect for the feet. I am able to relax and let the product do it's job. All Body Shop products are on the expensive side of the market. I usually shop online or at the store when there is a sales event in place.
Betsy W.
The Body Shop Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub does a great job getting the dead skin off your feet. It leaves your feet feeling soft and smooth. I found this at the pharmacy, but I believe you can find it anywhere. I would recommend this product to a friend!
Alexis W.
I have seen this product many times. Does this actually work on your feet?