Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub

THE BODY SHOP® Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub

Best if you want to: Rock on with a gel-based scrub that uses exfoliating volcanic rock to slough off rough, callused skin for soft, sandal-worthy feet. Best for: all skin types How it works: Community Trade peppermint oil promotes a cooling sensation to leave feet feeling refreshed and helps to combat odor. Pumice granules from volcanic rock are intensely exfoliating to smooth and soften even the roughest skin. Menthol further cools skin to leave it feeling refreshed....

Does this take off the dead skin?
Does the Pumice Foot Scrub works good on the Foot?
I’ve been looking for a good foot scrub for my heels. They get torn up so easily especially with me being on my feet all day in heels. Would this help smooth them out, and is the peppermint scent too strong ?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Virnika  S.
Manchester, MO
I bought this product because I thought that the peppermint will give the feet a nice cool feeling. But neither scent nor moisturizing is on the plus side. This is the first product from the body shop I am not happy with
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
I've tried a few callus cremes on my feet but most are just pretty smelling lotion that don't do anything. The moisturizer and the medicine just isn't strong enough to get past the to later. The Body Shop knows how to solve this and this is fabulous for creme!!
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
This foot scrub is amazing! Works so well, makes me feet feel like new. The peppermint smell is amazing, I love it. Feels minty and tingly, its the best.
Tiffani M.
This product is great for rough cracked feet. It is a great exfoliant but the smell can be a bit bold. It gets the job done but I would definitely consider new scents for this product. It is a little expensive, so I personally wouldn’t buy this particular product again.
Maria K.
Kearny, NJ
Minty and very calming foot scrub. Love using this after a tiering day from work.
Katie A.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
THE BODY SHOP® Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub uploaded by Katie A.
I’ve suffered rough heels since high school and it seems I have to buff and scrub them every month to maintain. This product smells nice and tingles a little on the feet, it did help smooth my heels but not as effective as other scrubs I’ve used. But if you don’t have rough feet this would be a nice scrub to make your feet super soft and hydrated.
Elizabeth P.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is the best foot scrub. I love the peppermint and the way it makes my sore feet feel. I’m a bartender so I’m on them all the time. Also great if you have some foot odor, scrubs away dead skin really well! Great price too.
Montana L.
Winneconne, WI
I love anything peppermint, and this product sure did give a cooling sensation that I really needed. My feet feel so refreshed after using this and it helps a lot after a hard day at work. I don't use it often, because of the oily side of it, but for anyone who has sore feet, I'd recommend it
Heather L.
Binghamton, NY
1,058 reviews
The Body Shop peppermint smoothing pumice foot scrub is nice and refreshing especially for tired sore feet.
Andre  V.
Hartford, CT
This is a very good product the peppermint Send is very great and it makes your feet feel fresh and smooth I would definitely recommend it to a friend that scrub their foot once or twice a week I would like to buy it again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...