Crystal L.

Started getting pedicures once a month but want a great foot scrub for the time period in between pedicures. What is so great about this product? Price, value? availability? or all of the above?

Alison F.
Alison F.
Victoria, BC
1 year, 5 months ago
This is of good value and works well for me for sure! I've never found it to have a greasy effect. It's available at any body shop and it's not too expensive. It feels and smells so nice, id recommend it.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Cape May Ch, NJ
1 year, 10 months ago
I hated this. To me it's way too greasy feeling. Left my feet feeling soft but so greasy like. I had to wear socks that whole night so I didn't slip on my hardwood floors.