BY THE BODY SHOP #75 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

This revitalising foot soak contains effervescent salts. It quickly cools and refreshes tired feet.

All Ingredients

Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Sodium Bicarbonate (pH Adjuster/Humectant), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Laureth-4 (Emulsifier/Surfactant), Mentha piperita (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 77007 (Colour).

Cristina C.
Westbury
I wear high heels just about seven days a week, and I am on my feet constantly. When I come home at night the first thing I do is chuck my heels, LOL. The hubby bought this for me as a stocking stuffer (I think he was hoping it would get him out of rubbing my feet so much - Ha) and I just love it. I put it in a warm foot soak and keep my feet in there for 15 to 20 minutes and it really does help a lot. I think the smell also is part of the experience. Now, I can't say that my hubby has to rub the feet any less, but this is definitely an added addition to the mix :)
Sabrina J.
I thoroughly enjoyed this foot soak. I don't use foot soak often but after a long day at work I started using it a lot. My feet feel refreshed after a long day and it smells good! The price was alright I wish it was a little cheaper or came with more product.
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
When I do my own pedicures I always use the peppermint foot soak, it's the best because of how tingly it makes my feet feel. I love that it smells like peppermint because it just makes me really happy I enjoy the scent very much and I feel like it's very relaxing!
Jessisca H.
Citrus Spgs, FL
This foot soak is so relaxing for your feet!! I use this at least once a week when I want to unwind and get rid of the stress of the week. It has a very cooling and tingling effect that helps you relax and gets rid of stress with aroma therapy of mint as well.
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
If you want to know how to keep your husband happy by some of this and scrub his feet my husband works really hard and he loves the way this scrub makes his feet feel I normally scrub his feet once a week and he always tells me about how great it moisturized and light they feel
Krystle D.
I never thought I would like the idea of anything minty being used on my feet, but I really like this foot soak. The mint is really refreshing to my senses, but I don't think this soak does anything that Epsom salt wouldn't.
Feren B.
Grand Island, NY
I love this foot soak!! It tingles when you use it and really helps to soften up any dead skin, especially on your heels or other callused areas. This is perfect to use for an at home pedicure and I can't go without it in the summer. So relaxing to use after a long day too!!
LaLa L.
Belmont, MA
This peppermint foot soak is nice I do like it a lot but it is expensive so I wouldn't purchase it again. It has also lasted me a long time. I also have the peppermint foot cream and that has lasted me a long time as well. The smell is nice and it leaves your feet smelling good.
Brittany D.
I absolutely love this foot soak!! I got this as a gift last Christmas and I love how soft and smooth my feet feel after using this soak. It smells heavenly, and makes me feel like I'm at the spa.
Jessica O.
Orlando, FL
This foo soak feels so luxurious. Tis is something I am able to use in a bowl of water or in my home foot spa. This has helped me save the money with less frequent pedicures. I am someone that is on my feet all day. Using this once a week has made a difference for me!