BY THE BODY SHOP

Massage our cooling peppermint foot cream onto hard skin and heels at night to soothe and refresh your feet. Infused with English peppermint essential oil, our minty fresh foot cream comes to the resuce of tired, dry feet to keep you on your toes.

All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Myristyl Myristate (Emollient), Glycine Soja Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Cera Alba (Emulsifier/Emollient), Lanolin (Emollient), Glyceryl Caprylate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Mentha piperita (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Levulinic Acid (Skin Conditioning Agent), p-Anisic Acid (pH Modifier), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Acidophilus/Grape Ferment (Natural Additive), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Menthol (Fragrance/Cooling Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Propyl Gallate (Opacifier/Antioxidant), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), CI 17200 (Colour), CI 15985 (Colour).

• What's your favourite product from the body shop?2 Answers
  • Do you like this scent? 3 Answers
  • I've been curious about this product I'm not quite sure w...3 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Peppermint Intensive Cooling Foot Rescue
  • "This product is the best for tired feet. The peppermint is so soothing and refreshing especially on the soles of you feet. Plus in the winter months it is hydrating and prevents my heels from cracking, which is incredibly painful." in 10 reviews
  • "The cooling sensation is great after the end of a long day. The peppermint smell isn't too overwhelming, just light enough to smell good. Leaves feet soft and helps prevent dry skin and cracked heels. My favorite foot lotion! " in 3 reviews
  • "It makes your feet feel softer and more supple and it also has a really nice minty smell." in 1 review
  • "If you're ever on your feet for a long time (I worked in retail during the Christmas season), then you need this product in your medicine cabinet." in 1 review
  • "But if you can get past that it actually feels great once it starts to tingle, and it really helps moisturize dry skin. " in 1 review
Irinka S.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: The Body Shop
This product make me feel good. It is cooling and with my roller massager make a perfect combination for my tiered legs after a long day. THE BODY SHOP® Peppermint Intensive Cooling Foot Rescue
Emily T.
Philadelphia
Loooove this stuff! The smell is great and the formula is so thick - it's the perfect thing to treat sore feet. I use it, dangle my feet off the side of my bed for a bit, and put on fuzzy socks before I go to bed. I wake up with refreshed tootsies - a real lifesaver!
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect for my cracked heels! It has cocoa butter that softens my skin and hydrates the sry cracked areas. Of my feet. The peppermint oil is so nice and feels cooling. The softness has nice staying power and will purchase again
Cody G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This is the only product I have found that does wonders to my feet! I love the smell! It has a cooling sensation when applied & feels so soft after it's completely massaged in. A little goes a long way!
Amber S.
Ansonia, CT
i LOVE the super sofe texture to this foot cream. & i adote the smell. the peppermint in it really gives its a cool tingly feeling which is great after a long day
Cortney S.
Fraser, MI
This is absolutely THE best foot cream during the cold months. I have bought this every year. It is soothing on my dry, sometimes itchy reactive skin. I even occasionally use it on my elbows and hands if they get very very dry. It's a great treatment to use before bed and the peppermint smell helps me sleep! Would definitely continue to buy.
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the fact that this a bit of 'wet' formula. Because if it wasn't, it wouldn't be too different from any old body lotion. However, I have given it three stars because it was a good foot treatment and I loved the minty tingly feeling, I didn't find that this softened my hardened heels completely.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
I love this product! I don't have a body shop near me so I have to order online. It does wonders for my feet because I always walk barefoot and my feet become cracked and dry. The scent is very cooling and refreshing. Overall I think the price is very equal to its value.
Jennifer B.
Paxton, IL
Oh my goodness! Got this as a Christmas present and it is absolutely amazing! After a shower and using my pumice stone, I spread it on my feet and put on a pair of socks. It leaves my feet nice and tingly and absolutely dissolves my callouses. It's a little expensive, but SO worth it for a once a week treatment.
Savanna K.
I get very dry feet in the winter and this product works wonders! It's very cheap, especially when the body shop has deals, which they do regularly. I don't particularly like the scent, but the product is so effective I will definitely be buying it again.
Vivian L.
Do you like this scent?
Robyn  L.
Plantation, FL
I've been curious about this product I'm not quite sure what its supposed to do. Insight would be appreciated.
Beth W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favourite product from the body shop?

Amazon