BY THE BODY SHOP

This gel-based scrub uses exfoliating volcanic rock to slough off rough, callused skin for soft, sandal-worthy feet. Community Trade peppermint oil promotes a cooling sensation to leave feet feeling refreshed and helps to combat odor. Pumice granules from volcanic rock are intensely exfoliating to smooth and soften even the roughest skin. Menthol further cools skin to leave it feeling refreshed. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Peppermint Cooling Pumice Foot Scrub, Peppermint. see more...

• Im a full time mom.... On my feet, and im not one of the lucky on...1 Answers
  • I have a really bad case of dry skin on my feet. Would this produ...2 Answers
  • My boyfriend has dried, cracked skin on his feet, is this somethi...1 Answers
The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Pumice Foot Scrub
  • "The pumice granules are small but effective; they remove dead skin and soften callouses with just one use, and over time the difference you'll feel is phenomenal." in 5 reviews
Dianna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE!  This leaves my feet so soft after use - and you don't need to use a large amount.  It also has some conditioning to it, but I still use a lotion afterwards. It was totally worth the money and my feet feel so refreshed with the minty feel! I would definitely purchase again, but this has already lasted me several months!
Chels A.
Hudsonville, MI
I love how this cools the muscles in your feet to help you relax while scrubbing away the dead skin and leaving your feet relaxed and amazingly soft. We have girls nights with these and soak our feet and paint our toes! I recommend this for men too, very relaxing for after work or anyone who walks allot during the day.
Allison W.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I love this foot scrub! The refreshing, invigorating peppermint aroma. The fact that this scrub really does a great job exfoliating. With other scrubs, you feel like it's dissolving before its had a chance to exfoliate, or your washing it down the drain and not getting any benefits from it. You can feel this scrub work. It's a little pricey, but worth it. When you open the container you may be a little skeptical, but give this foot scrub a chance!
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I love all things body shop. I'm all into pampering myself so I decided to look into this product. First I purchased what I assumed to be "Travel Size". Sort of upset about because I felt like I spent a lot of money on something that was "on sale." My fault because I don't know measurements lol. I kept the product. Later on purchasing the full product. Anyone remember Gak? Or cream of wheat after its been sitting. That's what the consistency reminds me of. It's not messy though. Gritty. Smell just like peppermint. And it leaves my feet feeling smooth and refreshed.
Beth T.
Groton, CT
I love this product. Have had it for myself and also used it as a gift this year. It does dry out quickly but you can still use it by just scooping some out and holding it under water for a second then it works just like normal. Use with the lotion.
Elizabeth W.
After a few uses, my feet feel amazing. The smell of it is invigorating and nice. Because I stand all day and my feet are always sweaty and cracking, this really helps me out a lot. It wicks away sweat and odors and refreshes your feet with a nice smell. This prevents and helps heal cracked feet after a while. After one use, my feet felt refreshed, but I knew I'd have to use it more to get more out of it. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with foot problems. It feels amazing in the hot summer months after a long day at work.
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA
I love this pumice scrub. The texture's a little unusual - it's a thicker, gritty gel, but I think that is one of its strengths. It's easier to handle than a drippier gel or an oily salt scrub. The pumice granules are small but effective; they remove dead skin and soften callouses with just one use, and over time the difference you'll feel is phenomenal. There's a slight tingling sensation, too, thanks to the peppermint oil, which is supposed to help combat odor. Minty feet are much, much better than stinky feet!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

an essential summer to show off a perfect feet , is ideal for when your feet are tired it is very relaxing its format gel helps the abosrción is more rapidasu fragrance based on peppermint oil gives a sense of relief and unsurpassed freshness , their granules are thick exfoliate well
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like to walk around barefoot a lot, especially in the summer, but between the old hardwood floors in my house and the pavement outside, my feet get really calloused. After a day of walking on hot pavement or sand, it's good to treat my feet a bit with this peppermint foot scrub. It smells great and really sloughs off dead skin. It's a bit pricey coming from The Body Shop, but it's a nice gift.
Kimberly W.
East Hampton, CT
I was first introduced to this product about 10 years ago when I walked into the Body Shop after walking around a city for hours. When I told them how tired my feet were, they told me about this Peppermint Foot Scrub. It not only invigorated my feet, I felt more refreshed and no longer had dry feet. This product has a very minty scent but it really wakes you up!
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this work good for getting off dry ruff skin?? If not what would you recommend
Maham C.
Mississauga
Is it like a grainy scrub or it it liquidy?
sherry b.
North Hills, CA
I just ordered this product online and it should be arriving soon. Is this good with helping dry feet and removing dead skin?
Mackenzie S.
Toledo, OH
How often do you apply the scrub?
Kaila B.
Bronx, NY
I have a really bad case of dry skin on my feet. Would this product help clear it?