The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Pumice Foot Scrub uploaded by Chela W.The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Pumice Foot Scrub uploaded by Chela W.The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Pumice Foot Scrub uploaded by Christine W.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This gel-based scrub uses exfoliating volcanic rock to slough off rough, callused skin for soft, sandal-worthy feet. Community Trade peppermint oil promotes a cooling sensation to leave feet feeling refreshed and helps to combat odor. Pumice granules from volcanic rock are intensely exfoliating to smooth and soften even the roughest skin. Menthol further cools skin to leave it feeling refreshed. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Peppermint Cooling Pumice Foot Scrub, Peppermint. see more...

• Im a full time mom.... On my feet, and im not one of the lucky on...1 Answers
  • I have a really bad case of dry skin on my feet. Would this produ...2 Answers
  • My boyfriend has dried, cracked skin on his feet, is this somethi...1 Answers
The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Pumice Foot Scrub
  • "The pumice granules are small but effective; they remove dead skin and soften callouses with just one use, and over time the difference you'll feel is phenomenal." in 5 reviews
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I love all things body shop. I'm all into pampering myself so I decided to look into this product. First I purchased what I assumed to be "Travel Size". Sort of upset about because I felt like I spent a lot of money on something that was "on sale." My fault because I don't know measurements lol. I kept the product. Later on purchasing the full product. Anyone remember Gak? Or cream of wheat after its been sitting. That's what the consistency reminds me of. It's not messy though. Gritty. Smell just like peppermint. And it leaves my feet feeling smooth and refreshed.
Allison W.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I love this foot scrub! The refreshing, invigorating peppermint aroma. The fact that this scrub really does a great job exfoliating. With other scrubs, you feel like it's dissolving before its had a chance to exfoliate, or your washing it down the drain and not getting any benefits from it. You can feel this scrub work. It's a little pricey, but worth it. When you open the container you may be a little skeptical, but give this foot scrub a chance!
I use this on my feet once a week, and it leaves my feet so soft. As it is a scrub it is supposed to be a bit harsh but not the kind that hurts. It isn't pricey at all and for such great quality. its scent is really nice it has a minty smell, I would recommend to anyone who has feet issues.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV

an essential summer to show off a perfect feet , is ideal for when your feet are tired it is very relaxing its format gel helps the abosrción is more rapidasu fragrance based on peppermint oil gives a sense of relief and unsurpassed freshness , their granules are thick exfoliate well
Kimberly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
It is a nice gentle scrub for everyday use with a nice scent. This scrub needs to be paired with other things like my pedegg to really remove the dead skin on my calloused heels. I would buy it again just because I would rather save my expensive scrub for other parts of my body.
Jacquetta E.
Detroit
5 stars arent enough! I used this during my foot bath and didnt want it to end. It helped clear off all that dead skin and left my feet feeling marvelous. The cooling effect from the peppermint was an added blessing. I recommend this to everyone that adores soft, relaxed feet.
Ipek E.
Davis, CA
I am in love with this. It smells beautiful and doesnt leave a greasy feeling layer like some others I have used. It does a great job with the white skin and leaves a baby-foot after only a couple uses. I highly recommend this Foot Scrub. Never turn back.
Audrie C.
Carlsbad, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
I love love this foot scrub! It removed all of my dead skin. It has a nice minty smell to it. I use it once a week or twice a week. Very gentle on skin that can be sensitive. I plan on getting more in the future.
Meena M.
Narragansett, RI
I love this using this foot scrub every other week. It really has helped removing the dead, dry skin off my feet. It's nice and gentle and it smells amazing. I believe it is a good value for the price.
Alisa M.
Dallas, TX
I love Peppermint and this foot scrub is the best one I've ever used! Most foot scrubs don't do the job right but with this one my feet feel so baby soft and don't look like my grandmas feet anymore!
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work good for getting off dry ruff skin?? If not what would you recommend
Maham C.
Mississauga
Is it like a grainy scrub or it it liquidy?
Mackenzie S.
Toledo, OH
How often do you apply the scrub?
sherry b.
North Hills, CA
I just ordered this product online and it should be arriving soon. Is this good with helping dry feet and removing dead skin?
Emily P.
Where can you buy this other than at the body shop store?