THE BODY SHOP® Passion Fruit Shower Gel uploaded by Lovisa B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This soap-free shower gel contains real passion fruit seed oil and has a delicious fruity scent.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Mel/Honey/Miel, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Disodium EDTA, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Linalool, Geraniol, Denatonium Benzoate, CI 17200/Red 33, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 42090/Blue 1.

HOW TO USE

Make the most of it

Lather up this shower gel in the shower using hands or a bath lily. Rinse thoroughly.

Chabelis R.
Bronx, NY
I love this body wash sooooooooooo much it has an amazing smell ! The clear bottle shows the product inside which has such a pretty color , it is really effective for washing the body and if you love to smell like passion fruit and anything fruity like you would love this body washhh !!!!
sarah R.
Monroe, MI
Wish this wasn't limited edition because it smells amazing. I love bath products especially body wash! Purchase this is you can fine it !!
Emily k.
Eugene, OR
Cleanses and hydrates while smelling fantastic. It's a great choice especially for summertime. Not too heavy smelling.
Nichole D.
Shower gels are my favorite bc they make the shower time smell so good. I don't see a long last smell tho
Tiffany T.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
I try to stock up on this whenever I can as I only seem to find it in stores and online every so often! I am a huge fan of body shop shower gels, the big bottles last so long and really are brilliant to pick up when on offer. They are always smell really strong and the scent lasts on my skin all day!
Nafisa J.
Sharjah
Have been using lots of the body shop products and am in love with all of them. Specially vitamin e products. This showergel gives feelfresh results and awesome fragrance
Rebecca R.
Ottawa, ON
Great smelling product, and I love that it's not tested on animals. One downside is that it was drying to my skin, making ti feel itchy and tight after a shower. I just wish it had more moisturizing benefits for the body. Would recommend to anyone who does not have dry skin.
Kristy M.
91 Shirley Road, Southampton
I absolutely love all of The Body Shop shower gels, this is a lovely summery one but it isn't my favourite.
Lovisa B.
Norsjö
Smells amazing and Its a really cool colour like a green colour so you want to use it more❤️❤️
hayoofa A.
Saudia arabia
One of favorite brand
So cool
Make my skin smooth after shower
Nice smell