THE BODY SHOP® Papaya Body Butter uploaded by Elle D.THE BODY SHOP® Papaya Body Butter uploaded by Hetal S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Our famous Body Butter with a sweet papaya scent. Quickly absorbed, it provides round-the-clock hydration.

• Has anyone else's body Butter gotten really firm or is it...1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Papaya Body Butter
  • "This lasts a really long time and smells amazing! I love all body butters from the body shop and I especially like to save them for the winter as they're great for dry skin but they're no overly oily at the same time. Would definitely recommend. Some people find the body shop to be pricey and I do too at times but in some aspects or in terms of luxury or simply just loving the product itself, you may find its well worth it " in 13 reviews
  • "You can't go wrong with The Body Shop body butters. For really dry skin or after shaving, this is a must. Smells great, absorbs well, and the moisture lasts longer than any other lotion/body butter I've tried" in 3 reviews
Christian Y.
Florence, MS
This brand's body butter is my favorite moisturizer hands down! It's absolutely amazing. The smell is fantastic and genuinely does make you smell good too, but it's not overpowering at all. It is really, really, thick (which I personally like,) but it's not greasy of heavy feeling at all. I will never not repurchase this!
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Loved literally ever drop of this body butter- found it to be moisturizing without feeling heavy. It did an amazing job sinking in and my skin looked better and more nourished after use - I keep going back to this !
edis c.
West New York, NJ
I didn't buy this one but I did try it out. The smell is good but if you smell it too much your nose starts to hurt a little. Either it's really good. I ended buying the strawberry you should try that one.
Ella M.
Elk Grove, CA
Perfect body butter for dry winters! Very rich but does not leave skin oily. The smell is heavenly especially when paired with The Body Shop Papaya liquid body wash. The smell is strong so if you are sensitive to smells, do not buy it. Not ideal for summer (I'm from California!) use unless you have very dry skin.
Chantal v.
Pittsburgh, PA
This body butter has it all, a great scent, it softens skin, absorbs well and moisturizes well. I like the value/price for this butter and love to use it after a shower or bath and daily before bedtime. I not only love the body shop products for myself but often buy it as gifts for family and friends as well!
Angela H.
Niagara Falls , NY
What can you not love about this product. This store in conveniently located in my local mall which makes it super easy to get since I live so close. I absolutely love this product. Since my first use I have been seriously addicted. I will always use this.
Jamie K.
Walton, KY
I love just about everything that comes from the body shop! Although a little more expensive, if you check their web site often you can catch things on sale! Their body butters are one of my favorite items. They are really moisturizing and make my skin feel great. They can feel a little heavy and greasy at first, give it a few minutes to soak into the skin and they are awesome. The smells are really great as well.
Parneet C.
The texture of this butter is very thick. It's pretty gentle on the skin but definitely leaves behind residue. I purchased at The Body Shop and would not purchase it again. It might be great for someone who love thick lotion.
shawna r.
Bath, PA
Everything about this product is amazing. from the scents to the price and to the quality, this is definitely my go to body butter. It never disappoints and I use it all the time for all parts of my body to get smooth skin all over. Will be buying this over and over.
Rosie L.
This is also an okay product. It doesn't lather up, which I thought it would. It has a funny feeling when you're putting it on but nice at the same time. Smells pretty good also and leaves your skin feeling pretty good
Teleigha R.
Has anyone else's body Butter gotten really firm or is it just mine