BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Detangle and transform medium to long hair into a sleek mane or add a smooth finish to curly locks. Best for: all hair types Features: A rubber cushioned pad gently follows the contours of the head. Round tip pins gently stimulate the scalp while regular brushing distributes the hair's natural oils from root to tip. Handle made of bamboo is considered a renewable source to help protect the planet.... see more...

Buy on The Bod...*
mimi l.
Eau Claire, WI
I love bodyshape and this brush didn't disappoint! I got it online. I have super thick hair and it was way better than other brushes. I find paddlebrushes work better with my hair and the cost was affordable
Nidhi S.
Elkton, MD
A brush is supposed to just be a brush, right? Normally yes but this brush almost magically reduces my frizz and I don't have to tug to detangle! Worth the money!
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
I love this brush. My hair is on the thicker side and it glides through it without any issue! I've had it for about 5 years and it looks brand new. It's easy to clean and holds up well!
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
This is by far my favorite paddle brush of all time! It makes your hair so soft and smooth, and de-tangles like a pro!
Natasha M.
St.John’s, NL
This has got to be the nicest brush I've used on my hair. The bristles are the hard plastic kind but the rounded tip and distance between bristles allows me to use it even on wet hair. I use this brush everyday and would 100% recommend it!