The Body Shop Online Only Rich Plum Shower Gel

Make every shower feel festive this Christmas with The Body Shop's fresh and fruity Rich Plum Shower Gel. It lathers up beautifully to cleanse and refresh skin without drying, giving you a delicious scent that's perfect for this time of year. The range is special edition, so make sure you try it before it's gone.

Enriched with plum extract from Turkey and Community Trade organic sugar from Paraguay; 100% vegan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Body Shop Online Only Rich Plum Shower Gel!
New Castle, DE
The Body Shop Online Only Rich Plum Shower Gel uploaded by Ani S.
The Body Shop Online Only Rich Plum Shower Gel uploaded by Ani S.
In love with the product! Smells absolutely amazing💓💓 i’m obsessed. I love body shop and there product, this one of one of my favorites. I really like it and i will buy it again. I RECOMMEND IT!!! 😱😱😱 you wont regret it!! #bodyshop #bodyyogurt #showergel 🤩
AlQatif
A brand that is well known and beautiful products I hope to try Feel excited about the experience that will be fun
Birmingham
This Christmas edition shower gel is amazing , it’s smells lush and leaves your skin feeling so clean would highly recommend worth every penny
Burnley , Lancashire
Such a lovely scent and not too weak however doesnt really suds much and sort of runs off really quickly compared to other shower gels I have. Would recommend as a small gift or stocking filler for someone :) lovely for Christmas

Looking for your answer?