The Body Shop Online Only Rich Plum Hand Cream

Indulge your hands this Christmas with the special edition Rich Plum Hand Cream by The Body Shop. Lightweight, fruity and so festive, the hand cream helps hands skin feel softer and smoother, but never greasy. This special edition fragrance is only around for the festive season, so make sure you treat yourself (and your hands) now.

100% vegan; Light, non-greasy formula; Leaves hands feeling softer and smoother; Enriched with plum extract from Turkey and Community Trade handcrafted shea butter from Ghana

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Body Shop Online Only Rich Plum Hand Cream!
Richibucto, NB
Smells amazing, bought one of these during Boxing Day to try the scent out and I’m in love. Keeps my skin feeling amazing during this harsh Canadian winter, I apply some to my hands once a day usually and I’m set!
Middlesex, Uxbridge
I only use body shop hand creams because I love the consistency and they melt so nicely in to your hands. They also have the most amazing smells, and I love keeping a look out for their newest editions
Newcastle, UK
The Body Shop Online Only Rich Plum Hand Cream uploaded by Leanne H.
Devine, absolutely Devine. The scent is just so juicy and beautiful and smells so similar to that old scent dewberry which we all loved to be obsessed with. I just love this hand cream so much, it’s gorgeous x
New Castle, DE
Omg this smell is so so good.just want to smell my hands all the time 🤗it has really soft plum scent, feels really soft and luxurious .this prosuct is very affordable and worth money to try it 😇
Mississauga, ON
It’s really rich and sweet it’s a great smelling hand cream! A little goes a long way! If you like plum scents you’ll live this! Great for travel! Highly recommend and will definitely repurchase!
Toronto
Might buy this full size one again! I always get compliments on the scent and I have the matching body scrub and it is so lovely to have my bathroom smell of after a long day of work. Would recommend!
I got this for Christmas and it’s great! Smells so nice and works well to keep hands moisturised but not greasy. Body shop hand breaks and body butters never fail to disappoint!
Gagetown
same as all of them, smells really good, works great ,a bit expensive but it really does work, normally in the store they have deals going on so that’s when i always get it
Scarborough, ON
Bought this at Christmas. Pretty scent, fresh and fruity. Creamy and a little will go a long way. Pretty much any Body Shop product is worth what you pay for it.
All their creams are the same. Moisture does not last and you find yourself using more. All the scented lotions smell nice but are not as effective on sensitive skin as the other hand creams.

Looking for your answer?