BY THE BODY SHOP

Turn your shower into a Mediterranean delight, when you use our soap-free Olive Shower Gel, it will leave your skin feeling soft, cleansed and gently scented with a fresh and fragrant aroma.

• My skin is real dry, curious, no feeling slick after usin...2 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Olive Shower Gel
  • "this product is great. very moisturizing calming. cleanses without striping the skin of moisture. no cons. Lets just say a little goes a long way. It has very nice light scent. I would say its a choice item. Of course i would buy it again. First thing." in 4 reviews
  • "This was the only body wash my highly sensitive mom could use. She is extremely sensitive to fragrances, especially artificial fragrances. When I let her try this wash, she had zero reaction to the wash and used it for months. It softened get skin up as well." in 4 reviews
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I bought the olive body scrub as well as the olive shower gel to see if I would like it. I just used it tonight and was surprised at how nice it was. It smells exactly like the scrub and lathers on the skin very nicely leaving a soft scent on your skin.
Pooja M.
San Francisco
This shower gel is great.A little goes a long way. The smell is very calming and soothing.The  Body shop usually has a lot of offers and i got a big bottle for 10$. Its very moisturizing and very gentle to the skin and olive oil can make your skin glow. So definitely try it .
Japp C.
Austin , TX
This was given to me as a gift. At first I wasn't keen on olive oil but when I used this, this changed my view with olive oil. The smell is contagious and can't get enough of it. I would even use this instead of the regular wash that I was used to.
Ashley T.
I love this smell of this product! It's just got a fresh smell that is subtle, but so pleasant!! I love to later this scent with the lotion and then follow up with a very light perfume. The smell lasts all day!
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
This is the BEST smelling shower gel from TBS! Granted they all lather up the same but if your debating which one to get, get this one! It has a fresh, clean, earthly scent and it's not perfumey. It's unisex as well. A bottle will last a long time, or maybe not...if you like the scent as much as I do. I've added it to other liquid soaps around the house to make those smell better! LOVE THIS ONE. It's the one to buy!
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
Earthy fragrance, yet the smell is not too overwhelmingly strong. I use this about everyday to every other day; I've been using the same bottle for about 2 months and it's only 2/3 used. Not too sure if I'd buy this again because I like body washes that are more soapy-smelling rather than earthy or herby, but still gets the job done.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
Comencé a usar este gel de baño porque recibí una muestra gratis, y aunque era poca cantidad de producto, me rindió muchísimo! Cuando se me terminó compre la botella grande porque ME ENCANTA. Limpia super bien, no es nada agresivo con la piel más bien la deja super suave, hidratada, y tiene un rico olor no es totalmente como el de aceite de oliva aunque si tiene todos sus beneficios
paullette h.
This olive scent is truly a unisex scent. its fresh and green without smelling like bar soap. It also delivers a moisturizing lather that does not dry out the skin. Makes a great bubble bath also! My husbandloves it, my kids love it and I have bought numerous jumbo size bottles of it! one of my favorites
Taylor D.
Alexandria, VA
This is actually one of my favorite body washes. the scent is amazing and it has been helping to keep my skin balanced. It help with my skin breaking out and is great for sensitive skin. I love the pump on the large bottle and it lasts for a really long time. I would purchase this again.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I love how this stuff smells! It is definitely a unique scent and I can see why some people might not like it. I'd definitely recommend smelling this in store before buying it online. The shower gel itself works wonderfully and the size of this is great! It will probably last forever.
Bonnie P.
Houston
My skin is real dry, curious, no feeling slick after using this?