BY THE BODY SHOP

The Body Shop Olive Beauty Bag: Make someone feel beautiful from head to toe with olive oil bath and body products. Filled with fresh olive scented treats, this sweet set makes for an ideal gift. With organic Community Fair Trade olive oil from Italy.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angie P.
Flushing, MI
You definitely get your moneys worth of products to sample in these kits! I like the consistency of the body butters through the body shop as they are very moisturizing. I'm not normally a fan of olive oil smells but this actually smells nice to me.
Shy W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Great products that come in a cute little case. I received this as a gift. I really love the body shops products so this was really nice!!! I'm always pleased when I get anything from them. Highly recommended!!!!
Marisa B.
Buffalo, NY
Great scent, very moisturizing body butter without leaving a greasy residue, can sometimes find them on promotional prices
Ruffle K.
Hanford, CA
Very cool color. So easy to see even in the dark. I purchased this for Christmas to give away to my friends
indira L.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
I just love it. I got it for Christmas and I've continued buying the product and I ran out of. The body shop is a really nice shop for those in love with scents.
Emily I.
London
I love this body butter for so many reasons I cant even list them all out. The Body Shop is one of my favorite brands because they are cruelty free and vegan. I love this particular one because the scent is not too strong but it works perfectly. I have super dry skin and this really helps during all of the seasons. I also love that a little product goes a long way. The Body Shops body butters are one of my must have products. I always have one around they are that good. They are affordable, long lasting and great products. I always stock up when there is a sale.
nesrine o.
I love all bodyshop profuct ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
A chaque fois j'essaye de tester un nouveau produit bodyshop et à chaque fois je tombe amoureuse du produit
L'une de mes meilleure marque et le kitt est tellement efficace et parfait The Body Shop Body ButterThe Body Shop Body ScrubThe Body Shop Oils Of Life Intensely Revitalizing Facial OilThe Body Shop Mango TreatsThe Body Shop Gift Bag
Oumaima B.
Meknes
This olive inspired beauty bag brings magic to my body. I adored the smell a weell as the smooth touch it brings to my skin. I couldn't imagine I would love it that much, but I do now. The packaging is so cute. I woud definitely buy it again.
Sundas J.
Rawalpindi
I thick the set is great value for money. My favourite in the set is the scrub which feels very gentle but exfoliates really well. I avoid using the body butter too much as I feel it can clog pores but I do recommend trying this.
sarah t.
Love this product so so so very much I'd suggest you have a go and enjoy this product . love it so much and it smells so nice aswell