BY THE BODY SHOP #9 in Face Oil

This lightweight daily facial oil instantly replenishes moisture and revives skin’s radiance. It effortlessly melts into skin leaving a non-sticky, velvety-soft finish, with a quick-absorbing formula created using three precious seed oils from around the world.

• 100% vegan
  • Potent daily facial oil infused with 3 precious seed oils from around the world to give new life to your skin
  • Cold-pressed seed oils to preserve potent properties and ensure the utmost affinity to skin
  • Made from 99% oils of natural origin
  • Lightweight and quickly-absorbed, non-sticky finish
  • Skin looks revitalized and feels more elastic and firmer*
  • *User test: Facial oil on 158 women – after 4 weeks
  • Enriched with Black Cumin Seed Oil from Egypt, Camellia Seed Oil from China, Rosehip Oil from Chile and Community Trade organic olive oil

All Ingredients

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Parfum, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Coumarin, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citral, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil.

HOW TO USE

Make The Most Of It

Apply 1-2 drops onto face and neck and gently massage into skin every morning and evening before applying a cream. Avoid eye area. For the best experience, use with the Oils of Life™ Revitalizing Facial Roller to help stimulate key points on the face, neck and décolleté.

• Has anyone found they've broken out more after using this...9 Answers
  • Who else is in love with the amazing things this oil does...1 Answers
  • Can you wear this under makeup (I guess I'm asking if it'...3 Answers
Reviews (2096)
  • "This stuff is amazing. I had really patchy dry skin around my eyes and under my brows and no matter what I did I couldn't get rid of it. I got this as a sample when I purchased the Japanese Camilla body butter, another amazing product, and the face gel and let me tell you, this is amazing. Non greasy but hydrating and smoothing. " in 83 reviews
Lily C.
Initially when I came to know of this product, I was skeptical. Well,
was I wrong? This is one of the best products from TBS that I have used.
I
have very dry skin and a sensitive one at that. In spite of the dry
skin, I have always had clear skin. I have never experienced acne or
breakouts. But some medication that I was on landed me in a severe case
of skin breakout and my face (cheeks) was full of acne. Not only did
they seem disgusting, but were also depressing.
And that's when magic
happened. The Oils Of Life™ Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil and cream
were on sale. SALE! and I decided to give it a try.
OMG the best things EVER.
Its
got a very mild lingering fragrance. And quenches my skin. Leaves it
very dewy, soft and supple. I have been using the product for about 3
months now and my skin has never felt better.
Over the time I have been using this, my blemishes have also lightened and a lot of them have disappeared too.
My
only criticism would be with the oil. Though it says a drop is enough
for the face. I always felt that the drop in my palm disappears in my
hands and don't reach my face. Instead I take a small pinch of the cream
and add a drop of the oil to the cream and them apply them together on
my face and neck.
The next time I find it on sale, am sure to stock it up.
Keira M.
Orlando, FL
I wanted to get into the face oil game and just recently purchased this since it was literally $10 at my local Marshalls along with some other The Body Shop things that were on clearance. I've been using it for a couple days every night and am IN LOVE. It does have a weird scent, so if you don't like that I would pass on this, but it does such a great job at hydrating my dry skin. I like to put it on after I cleanse and tone because my skin sometimes tends to get sensitive after and it soothes my redness and itchy patches wonderfully. PLUS I had a scar from my roommates cat above my brow (one of those that leave a crevice in the skin) and it has started to plump up and fade away! Honestly this oil has changed my skin care game for the better.

A little goes a long way with this oil, so I would only put 1-3 drops (depending on how dry or oily your complexion is) into your palm, rubbing the product to warm it up, and then gently pressing it into your face. I tried just dripping 3 drops directly onto my face and ended up with way too much and woke up with some minor clogged pores that are starting the clear up after a day or two.
Katie C.
Olean
I just purchased this oil at Marshalls and wow, I am impressed. I have used a few other oils before (Kiehls mostly) and this oil does not make my skin feel greasy or heavy like so many others do. This is a light oil that absorbs into my skin so quickly. I ran out the door after just washing my face to run some errands the other day and this oil leave such a pretty glow on my skin - I love it!! I can't wait to keep using it to see how my skin transforms.
Julia G.
I wasn’t completely impressed with this product. The only reason I would recommend this product to another person is because of the hydration qualities it gives off. It didn’t change my skin, but it does give me a nice hydrated surface. I am not the biggest fan of facial oils and unless they truly work, I would purchase them because of the oily feeling on my skin. I will stick to my 6.99 nourishing moisturizer from Trader Joe’s!
Meera C.
Glendale Hts, IL
This has a very musky scent to it and made my skin really oily. I put it on before applying foundation and I realized that even after applying matte powder over it my makeup would come off on my hand when I rubbed my face. I don’t think it should be used as a primer. I noticed that it was more effective and super long lasting when I used it alone after washing my face with face wash.
Shruti T.
Smells good! What I love most about this product is not only how smoothly it goes on when you rub it deep into your skin but also how soft my skin feels now that I have been using it night and day. I have combination skin and a dry patch that flairs up on my nose constantly.
This oil definitely helped with my dry skin and also feels amazing at night before bed.
Ayman A.
Orlando, FL
I bought this oil in order to expand my skincare routine and help with my combination skin. This is perfect for super sensitive skin, however I felt it was a little too gentle for mine. It helped with the dry patches and a little goes a long way. Although I wouldn’t buy again for my skin, I do recommend it for those with dry and more gentle skin.
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH
This was just OK for me. It was decent at adding moisture but that’s about all that I noticed. Some of the body shop products are a little pricey, and I felt like this was a little bit too pricey for the lack of a difference it seemed to make in my skin particularly. I have VERY dry skin so I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt in that it takes a lot to make my skin noticeably different.
LIVIA S.
Wall
I am OBSESSED with this face oil. The smell is out of this world and it works perfectly. Using a small amount I heat it up in my hands and then spread throughout my face, while giving myself a face massage lol My face sucks in all of the product and is left feeling soft and moisturized.
Ashley P.
Waukesha, WI
I absolutely love The Body Shop, the inconvenience of being in the mall is a little bit of a bummer but when I get there I love it. This face oil doesn’t leave me greasy or oily feeling, it’s a little on the pricey side especially when you are used to drug store brands. 10/10 recommend
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
Has anyone found they've broken out more after using this oil? I generally don't have issues with breakouts but I'm a bit nervous about applying oil to my face!
Jen R.
South Ayrshire, Ayr
Would you recommend this for someone who has never used a facial oil before? Is it worth a try?
Nadia N.
[product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-baked-eyeshadow-palette] I bought the baked eye shadow but it's kinda dry.not pigmented at all when ever I have to use it i damp my brush but still couldn't get the desired color,is this a problem with the product or only the batch I got? it's in NYC
Anita M.
Toronto
Can you wear this under makeup (I guess I'm asking if it's a dupe for the Farsali oil I see on Instagram all the time)?
Joanna R.
Summerville, SC
How is the scent to this?