BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Oils Of Life Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil

THE BODY SHOP® Oils Of Life™ Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil

This lightweight daily facial oil instantly replenishes moisture and revives skin’s radiance. It effortlessly melts into skin leaving a non-sticky, velvety-soft finish, with a quick-absorbing formula created using three precious seed oils from around the world.

• 100% vegan
  • Potent daily facial oil infused with 3 precious seed oils from around the world to give new life to your skin
  • Cold-pressed seed oils to preserve potent properties and ensure the utmost affinity to skin
  • Made from 99% oils of natural origin
  • Lightweight and quickly-absorbed, non-sticky finish
  • Skin looks revitalized and feels more elastic and firmer*
  • *User test: Facial oil on 158 women – after 4 weeks
  • Enriched with Black Cumin Seed Oil from Egypt, Camellia Seed Oil from China, Rosehip Oil from Chile and Community Trade organic olive oil

All Ingredients

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Parfum, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Coumarin, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citral, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil.

HOW TO USE

Make The Most Of It

Apply 1-2 drops onto face and neck and gently massage into skin every morning and evening before applying a cream. Avoid eye area. For the best experience, use with the Oils of Life™ Revitalizing Facial Roller to help stimulate key points on the face, neck and décolleté.

Help each other please Follow 4 Follow Lisafox15x Thanks THE BODY SHOP® Oils Of Life™ Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil
Hi, I am looking an alternatives to [product:the-body-shop-oils-of-life-intensely-revitalizing-facial-oil]. Could you recommend me something?
[product:the-body-shop-oils-of-life-intensely-revitalizing-facial-oil] Anybody tried this?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Oils Of Life™ Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...and the face gel and let me tell you, this is amazing. Non greasy but hydrating and smoothing. in reviews
Melissa E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This has a very strong smell and leaves a yellow tint in my clothing and pillow. It made my skin feel amazing but I couldn't get over the smell!
Linda H.
new york, NY
This stuff is pretty good! The smell is strong at first, very warm smell. I use two drops of this for all over my face day and night in the middle of my skincare routine, after toner and essence, and before my lotions/creams. I'm not sure if I would buy it again at the price that it's at, I might try something different!
Trish  F.
Hurricane, WV
THE BODY SHOP® Oils Of Life™ Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil uploaded by Trish  F.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have sensitive combination skin and wasn’t sure how this would work for me. Even though it has a slight fragrance it didn’t irritate my skin. A little bit goes a long way and it absorbs quickly. I use at night under lotion to give a bit more hydration. Would recommend.
Christi H.
Gorham, ME
This stuff is amazing. I had really patchy dry skin around my eyes and under my brows and no matter what I did I couldn't get rid of it. I got this as a sample when I purchased the Japanese Camilla body butter, another amazing product, and the face gel and let me tell you, this is amazing. Non greasy but hydrating and smoothing.
Aneli  C.
San Diego, CA
really love this oil. I have acne pron skin and this never made me break out. Only thing is the size is so small for the price and it doesn't last long
Sakina  K.
THE BODY SHOP® Oils Of Life™ Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil uploaded by Sakina  K.
The body shop facial oil is an okay product. It does moisturize my skin. However the smell is rather unpleasant. Was too pricey in the store for the amount you get
dyutika P.
Fremont, CA
This is a staple in my daily routine now. During the initial use, I could see immediate effect, now the effect is not so apparent, but I still like this product. Agreed this product is super oily, but I also have a super dry skin, so not a issue for me. I use the just 1-2 drops when I am using it as a pre moisturizer. But days when I feel my skin is super dry, I lather this thing up. Though it does not end up being oily for me at all.
Katie C.
Olean, NY
I just purchased this oil at Marshalls and wow, I am impressed. I have used a few other oils before (Kiehls mostly) and this oil does not make my skin feel greasy or heavy like so many others do. This is a light oil that absorbs into my skin so quickly. I ran out the door after just washing my face to run some errands the other day and this oil leave such a pretty glow on my skin - I love it!! I can't wait to keep using it to see how my skin transforms.
Denisha  S.
Richmond, CA
Great product. It makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized! Not to pricey and convenient to buy!
Lauren  P.
Freaking amazing omg I can't express enough how awesome this is! Definitely recommend to everyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Evelina  V.
Copenhagen, Nørrebro
il y a 10 mois
Kadence K. il y a 10 mois
Yes! the Colourpop Fourtg Ray Beauty Glow Up Face Oil is so so similar and cheaper too! it’s really amazing! Need any other skincare recommendations?
jakayla  J.
Waverly, VA
il y a un an
Tracy B. il y a 10 mois
Yes !! It’s amazing! It leaves my face glowing after one use. With only 2-3 drops needed a lot goes a long way. I definitely recommend this. I have very dry skin. Meade my skin go from dull so glowing
Grace W.
Morecambe
il y a 2 ans
Yasmin C. il y a un an
I have very dry skin and it felt like it wasn’t enough for me so if you have dry skin I’d suggest to invest in something else but if you have oily or normal skin it could be a great product.