THE BODY SHOP® Oils Of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Gel Cream uploaded by crmn m.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This fresh gel-cream is a lighter alternative to our rich Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Cream. Infused with three precious seed oils from around the world, the gel-cream melts into skin and instantly hydrates for a fresh, light and non-greasy finish.

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Adenosine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Mannose, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, CI 77891, CI 19140, CI 14700.

HOW TO USE

Make the most of it

Apply every morning and evening. Apply a pea-sized amount onto fingertips and massage gently on face and neck in an upward motion. Avoid eye area.

Christal N.
Smyrna , GA
For those with fine lines or dry under eye this is a must have in your daily skincare routine . It’s cooling and helps slow down signs of aging while moisturizing and bring life back to the skin and giving a little brightness over time
Jennifer W.
Ellenwood, GA
My eyes are my most problematic area on the face. I felt such a difference in the morning after using this the first time. It exceeded my expectations for an eye cream. I expected results in a few days at minimum, but this was almost instant. Keeping the moisture around my eyes is always a challenge, as is prepping them for makeup. This eye cream worked for both!
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
This line from the body shop is the best for my dehydrated skin. My skin feels so refreshed after using any product from this line and this cream is no different! Worth the higher price tag. Will recommend to anyone with dry skin.
crmn m.
I bought this eye cream on a whim but I’m not very impressed by it. I don’t feel it hydrating my under eyes or helping with darkness/puffiness. I’m trying to use it all up and try something else. I won’t be repurchasing.
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Omg this is heaven in a jar! I love this stuff for my eyes. It's cold after a long hard day and relaxes my eyes. I apply it at night and it soaks in by the morning! It's pricey but they always have great deals like buy 3 get 3 free!
Ciera M.
This under cream was given to me for my dark circles under my eyes. I was to put it on before sleep. I didn’t really see any change in coloration but I did however see a more hydrating affect under my eyes. I would recommend for that use instead of dark circles.
Desiree S.
Clovis, CA
I really like The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Gel Cream 50 ml!. It is more thick than a gel, but still melts into my skin like a gel does. I like the smell as well!
Amina R.
Jamaica, NY
I have been using this item for a good 6 months. I must say it does brightens it up but also you have to get enough sleep and take care of your health first. You might have dark circles due to lack of sleep or it can be genetic. But this is maybe worth to try it out.
Simren B.
This is the best under eye product I have ever used. It is expensive ($34 at The Body Shop), but I've found that a little goes a long way. In fact, I found a bunch of Body Shop products at Marshalls (I found this eye gel for $8/same size), so that was a steal. At bedtime, I put a thin layer under my eyes, let it soak into my skin, and gently rub the excess in. I also like to put it on in the morning if I can - it reduces the appearance of my dark circles and I look less tired. I have seen my under eye wrinkles diminish over the last month, so I can't wait to see the results in 6 months!
juan m.
Doral, FL
Excelente aceite corporal!. Deja tu piel lozana y con gran textura!. Su precio es muy accesible e incluso los dermatólogos lo recomiendan por sus componentes activos que embellecen la piel