BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Oils Of Life Eye Cream Gel

THE BODY SHOP® Oils Of Life™ Eye Cream Gel

The ultra-light and smoothing eye cream-gel feels fresh upon application and melts onto skin. Infused with three precious seed oils, eye contours are visibly revitalized and look more radiant. Signs of ageing appear reduced, wrinkles appear smoothed, dark circles look visibly faded and bags appear depuffed.

• Instantly illuminates, reduces dark circles and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
  • Contains illuminating micro-pearls which instantly enlighten the eye area and help to disguise dark circles
  • Black Cumin Seed Oil from Egypt contains high levels of antioxidants,Rosehip Oil from Chile is rich in omega 3 and 6, and Camellia Seed Oilfrom China which contains a high concentration of oleic acid to hydrate skin
  • Enriched with Community Trade organic olive oil from Italy
  • Caffeine, which is known to effectively stimulate and reduce fatigue
  • Eye contour looks smoother (100% agree*)
  • Eye contour looks more luminious (96% agree*)
  • Dark circles appear faded (90% agree*)
  • Wrinkles appear smoother (87% agree**)
  • Suitable for all skin types, and skin lacking nourishment and radiance
  • * Self-assesment 50 women
  • ** Self-assesment 100 women

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Caffeine, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Silylate, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Menthoxypropanediol, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, t-Butyl Alcohol, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 19140.

HOW TO USE

Make The Most Of It

Apply a small amount to your finger and gently pat into the eye contour. Use morning and evening before your facial oil, serum or cream. For the best results, use with the Oils of Life™ Precision Eye Massager. TOP TIP:The Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Eye Cream-Gel can also be used as a weekly mask! Apply a slightly thicker layer of product under the eye, and leave to sink-in for 5-10 minutes for an intensely nourishing treatment. To remove, gently dab away excess formula with a damp Cotton Pad.

[product:the-body-shop-oils-of-life-eye-cream-gel] ? Has this product been effective for dark circles? I have terrible dark circles and honestly want to reduce them or make them look lighter
I suffer with blepharitis would this soothe or irritate? Desperate for a good eye cream to get rid of flaky skin and soothe my sore skin around the eyes during a flare up
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Oils Of Life™ Eye Cream Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Mae P.
Madison Hts, VA
THE BODY SHOP® Oils Of Life™ Eye Cream Gel uploaded by Mae P.
I signed on as an authorized representative of TBSAH in June 2021. I have been using their products since the late 80's. I purchased this product to use under my eyes. This product goes on smooth and silky. I actually feel it working. This product is definitely 5 stars. Their products are 100% Vegan.
Arashjot Sharma D.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
I used to love this product but now I just hate it. It literally burn my under eye skin and made my eyes red EVERYTime i put it on. Very disappointed . I won’t recommend this product like to anyone ever.
Ashley C.
Ferndale
Works to make my eyes look refreshed, has a subtle shimmer to the cream itself and is non scented which I enjoy. Only downside is it makes my eyelids puffy.
Becca S.
Shrewsbury, MA
I would say it has kind of a medium texture. It’s not greasy which is fab especially for the eye area. I find it to be a great quality eye cream that you can also feel good about because of what the brand stands for!
Krismichelle W.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite eye creams. Very moisturizing.especislly love using this with a Jade roller or some type of roller bring coolness to my puffy eyes. The only set back is the price but this little jar will last you for a very long time.
Dawn F.
Orlando
Terrific for nighttime, but not as great during the day—I had some issues with makeup over this gel. But it’s perfect for nighttime eyes.
Claudia M.
Rialto, CA
I've been using this product for about 2 months and I enjoyed the product. Sometimes it would cause my eyes to water, but it would go away in less than 30 sec. However, my undereyes have started to peel when I apply make-up. I'm always super gentle with my undereyes making sure to not tug. I have NOT Changed anything in my skincare routine, but undereye cream. I will not continue to use this product.
Emily C.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best eye cream from The Body Shop. It has a slight shimmer to it, therefore it illuminates the undereye area which is great for dark circles. A little bit goes a long way. You can use this as a moisturizer or a mask depending on the amount you use. Helps with under eye dullness and under eye circles over time. Love this stuff!
rylo B.
I LOVE THIS!! I like to put it in my fridge and use it in the morning to wake up! It feels great for under eyes and I've seem my dark under eyes and bags disappear. Also if you have hooded eyes like I do it will tighten your lids up a little so you can have more lid space! However if you put too much on your under eyes it. Will make the make up sort of peel off.
Kim M.
Saint Paul, MN
It was just ok. My sister bought it and didn't like it, so it was handed down to the little sister. 👭 I put it on after my skin care regimen at night and it sometimes irritated my eyes and made them water. It may have been an essential oil in the product. It mostly was just a greasy mess all over my pillow and didn't do much for my under eye bags as circles.