THE BODY SHOP® Nutriganics™ Smoothing Night Cream uploaded by InquisitiveSylph B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This extra rich night cream has been created to address the first signs of ageing. Use each night to hydrate soften and smooth the skin while you sleep.

• For all skin types and first signs of ageing
  • Moisturises for up to 12 hours
  • Skin feels plump and toned
  • Wrinkles appear softened

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Undecane (Emollient), Cocos Nucifera Oil/Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Emollient Conditioner), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), C12-16 Alcohols (Emollient), Silica (Absorbent), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Emollient), Tridecane (Emollient), Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Hydrogenated Lecithin (Skin Conditioning Agent), Palmitic Acid (Surfactant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Arginine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Salicylic Acid (Preservative Conditioner), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Adenosine (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Medicago Sativa Extract/Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract (Fragrance Ingredient), Buddleja Davidii Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Malva Sylvestris Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract/Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract (Natural Extract), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Extract/Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Vitis Vinifera Bud Extract/Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Bud Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent).

THE BODY SHOP® Nutriganics™ Smoothing Night Cream

Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Nutriganics™ Smoothing Night Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rana s.
Wichita, KS
I LOVE this Nutriganics night cream, it works great for my skin. I got it from the body shop about a month ago when it was on sale for $7 which is a good deal. It's super hydrating for the skin, but yet it feels light and it's not oily at all. The cream contains mostly natural ingredients and it has a very light smell which is a PLUS. I use it every night with the NutrIganics Eye Cream and I have already noticed skin improvements. I would highly recommend it if you are looking for a more natural night cream.
Janie M.
New Hudson
This product is pricey, but does a good job of keeping my fave moisturized at night. I also don’t wake up with more acne than the the night before as my skin tends to be oily. If you can afford to keep up with this product, I would recommend it.
Kelly B.
I actually got samples of this after buying a whole bunch of my tea tree line Products. I really like the product it's a little bit higher in a price point so when I can find it on special I definitely pick it up. It's definitely great for aging skin or even pre aging skin as I am in my 30s and have started to use Anti-aging preventative products
Cadence G.
Lincoln, NE
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE body shop cream! It smells amazing and puts me in a relaxed state of mind. Very effective and I feel as if it lasts me all day! I am a repeat user of many of their products, and I would recommend their moisturizer to anyone!
Ashley M.
Cathedral City, CA
This night cream is amazing! It has helped clear my skin and give it a smooth finishing touch! I would definitely recommend it to those who struggle with acne and need a natural cream!
Nubia G.
Smells great, does the job.. I still use it time to time. Not mad at it. The value was fair for the product but i have sensitive skin and I like how it smelt great and I didn't brake out from it.
Tiffany N.
Seattle, WA
I like this night cream it smells good and it feels smooth and my face feels fresh when i put it on its light weight so it doesnt feel like you have anything on and yes i definitely would buy it again
Ana A.
Bronx, NY
Best product ever, I love it. I use this everyday. I Would always keep buying this product for sure. Strongly recommend this product to everyone out there. Ehhdjdbhdmdbdjdn dndhemdkjdbd dndjkkdhdjkkddjd
Gloria B.
Tacoma , WA
Not my favorite product. With night creams I don't expect to wake up and have my skin dry and flaky and this didn't feel creamy enough for my skin. I'd be willing to try again as my skin has gotten better but ultimately it's just not my favorite product.
Fernanda L.
I love the body shop ! The creams smell so good and fresh . I always go back to this place and find something I like . This specific one it’s very nourishing and hydrated. Really good for the skin as well. Always find difference when I use the products from this brand