THE BODY SHOP® Nutriganics™ Smoothing Night Cream uploaded by InquisitiveSylph B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This extra rich night cream has been created to address the first signs of ageing. Use each night to hydrate soften and smooth the skin while you sleep.

• For all skin types and first signs of ageing
  • Moisturises for up to 12 hours
  • Skin feels plump and toned
  • Wrinkles appear softened

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Undecane (Emollient), Cocos Nucifera Oil/Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Emollient Conditioner), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), C12-16 Alcohols (Emollient), Silica (Absorbent), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Emollient), Tridecane (Emollient), Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Hydrogenated Lecithin (Skin Conditioning Agent), Palmitic Acid (Surfactant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Arginine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Salicylic Acid (Preservative Conditioner), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Adenosine (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Medicago Sativa Extract/Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract (Fragrance Ingredient), Buddleja Davidii Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Malva Sylvestris Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract/Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract (Natural Extract), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Extract/Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Vitis Vinifera Bud Extract/Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Bud Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent).

Samy C.
I purchased it because I read reviews on the body shop website where people had great things to say about this cream. I used it on my face for about a week and my skin condition not only did not improve but getting so oily and breaks out. additionally this cream smells so badly. I don't want to threw it away so I used it as hand cream, it doesn't even smooth out my hand!
Dianna G.
This was just OK. It is lighter than other night creams I’ve used from The Body Shop. I used the full container and did not notice any difference in appearance. You also need to be careful of the amount you put on as it leaves a strange layer that flakes off if you have too much. I won’t be purchasing again.
Fernanda L.
I love the body shop ! The creams smell so good and fresh . I always go back to this place and find something I like . This specific one it’s very nourishing and hydrated. Really good for the skin as well. Always find difference when I use the products from this brand
Jenn B.
This Body Shop Night cream is really heavy and smells terrible! It leaves my skin oily and causes me to break out. This is the worst night cream I have ever used. The price point is extremely high for such a poor product.
Katie R.
Northport, AL
Got mine at TJMAX for only like $6 and I have used it all up! Leaves my skin so smooth and when I wake up my skin is so nourished !! Body shop product are so natural and good for your skin! Definitely want to repurchase!
Nubia G.
Smells great, does the job.. I still use it time to time. Not mad at it. The value was fair for the product but i have sensitive skin and I like how it smelt great and I didn't brake out from it.
Abbie L.
Concord, NC
Before I switched night creams, this was my go to. It made my skin so soft and smooth. It’s just not enough for my dry winter skin. Some people might not like the scent. I personally love it though.
Tiffany N.
Seattle, WA
I like this night cream it smells good and it feels smooth and my face feels fresh when i put it on its light weight so it doesnt feel like you have anything on and yes i definitely would buy it again
Shayna D.
Chapel Hill, NC
This night cream is a miracle. It smells so good and fresh. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily at all. It’s not too expensive and the product works so why not try it out!!!!
Ana A.
Bronx, NY
Best product ever, I love it. I use this everyday. I Would always keep buying this product for sure. Strongly recommend this product to everyone out there. Ehhdjdbhdmdbdjdn dndhemdkjdbd dndjkkdhdjkkddjd