THE BODY SHOP® Nutriganics™ Smoothing Mask uploaded by Mitali B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Our certified organic range has been created for the first signs of ageing. This face mask is an intensive cleanser that leaves skin feeling softer and smoother.

All Ingredients

Kaolin, Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Sucrose*, Olea Europaea Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil*, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Levulinate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Anisate, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Xanthan Gum, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Palmitic Acid, Limonene, Citral, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Calcium Sulfate, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil/Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*, Myristic Acid, Buddleja Davidii Extract*, Thymus Vulgaris Extract/Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract*, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract/Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract*, Foeniculum Vulgare Oil/Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil*, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil*, Calcium Carbonate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil/Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Thymus Vulgaris Oil/Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil*, Arginine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, CI/77491/Iron Oxides.

• I love face masks and other spa products and have been lo...1 Answers
gabrielle h.
Rocklin
The mask provides immediate results. It relaxes immediately and the scent is enjoyable without being overwhelming. It will be a product I will be repurchasing. Would definitely recommend.
Ceriena K.
This mask allowed my face to even out as well as tone a bit because it made my face glow afterwards. My skin was soft and smooth and I was able to apply my makeup smoothly afterwards. It smelled fresh and compared to other face masks, it did not dry my face out afterwards. I would buy again.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a very nice mask. I use it about once a week and have had 0 issues with it. It keeps my skin smooth and clean. It is very gentle. It's a pretty large size too, so it will last you a while. The Body Shop is always having promos too so you can probably get a good deal on it!
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
I love the nutriganics smoothing masks! I use it often and its such a cute small package that it comes in. It definitely did meet all my expectations and more and so gentle on my skin and left it feeling baby soft. I would not change a thing about it tho!
ashley l.
i love this lady and she's a great mom she came a great mom a little more time and she looks so good to my dad he said just because she's a good one and she's not gonna come to pick up my room for a long long day to get home to the house and then she's my bff she
Jennifer D.
DIDN'T USE DIDN'T USE DIDN'T USE DISN'T USE........ DID NOT USE - site forced me to pick something when i tried to click NONE
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
Very nice mask. Makes skin smooth and refreshing after use. Recommend to use once a week.
Laura V.
My skin feels really nice after using this mask, however it doesn’t seem to be a lasting affect. It’s not too expensive and a little goes a long way so the tub lasts for many uses. Doesn’t have a strong smell which I like too.
Leanne S.
Works well but made me feel a little greasy. Very good if something has irritated your skin. I put loads on when I was sun burnt I used it and it soothed my skin loads it works well to calm down red spots
H b.
Casablanca, Casablanca
hello.i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be gratefull to you.i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my instagram . best regards
Annalisa I.
I love face masks and other spa products and have been looking for some all natural ones when I saw this in The Body Shop. The label simply said "revitalized and refreshes, leaving skin feeling feeling deep cleansed." However what exactly will this do for my skin? Is it just a simple moisturizer?