BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Nutriganics Refreshing Toner

THE BODY SHOP® Nutriganics™ Refreshing Toner

Created to target the first signs of ageing, this softening and smoothing toner removes impurities and refreshes the skin without drying it out.

All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Astringent), Glycerin (Humectant), Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Sodium Levulinate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sucrose Laurate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Sodium Anisate (Fragrance Ingredient), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sodium Phytate (Chelating Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Emollient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Buddleja Davidii Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Thymus Vulgaris Extract (Natural Additive), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil (Natural Additive), Foeniculum Vulgare Oil (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil (Masking Agent), Alcohol (Solvent/Diluent), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Thymus Vulgaris Oil (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil (Fragrance Component), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Fragrance Ingredient).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Nutriganics™ Refreshing Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Crissy M.
I have had troubled skin recently and this toner has helped in containing my breakouts. It hydrated and makes my skin soft and hydrated. It is reasonable in price and no animal testing!!
Hannah  S.
Caledonia, MO
Never found a better toner than this one! All natural ingredients and gets the make up and oil off with very little product! I've had mine since December of 2017 and now it's July 2018 and my bottle is still full!
Novea C.
Honolulu
Purchased at: Macy's
This product or this toner is so good and I can’t wait to buy another one because it’s makes my skin so refreshed and hydrated,,if you don’t believe me,, then see is to believe,,this product is so worth it
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Liked this stuff but it wasn't my favorite. A little pricey for me but hey you might like it
Jasmine M.
I don't like the way this toner leaves my skin feeling. It is not the toner that I'm used to. I like to feel refreshed after applying this toner & this makes my skin feel sticky. Not worth the price & not my type of toner.
Ariela C.
Miami
Prueven este producto ..... Es muy bueno .....,,,, Se los recomiendo ........y lo mejor es que tiene nutrientes
Brooke G.
somerset
This is a very good toner and I would recommend is the packaging was OK I didn’t really like the packaging just improve it by packaging better it was OK pricey and that’s just about it just make it more packaging
Emmy T.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This so refreshing just like the name says itself! Dude I really recommend it! I use it before I go to bed and before I go to work! I really like how it feels on the skin! It’s not sticky and has a nice smell to it, not to strong!
Kamri P.
Woodruff , SC
I love this amazing toner! Leaves your skin flawless and glowing which is a PLUS! Would highly recommend this to anyone and it’s extremely affordable! I got it from the body shop in tanger outlets and can’t wait to try it again!
monica S.
Edison, NJ
i love bodyshop toner they are clean and keep the skin refreshed. this toner in particular is very good for everyday use . i use it in the morning and also in the evening. it also gives even finish to the skin and is great for any skin type or complexion. i highly recommend this

Looking for your answer?