BY THE BODY SHOP

Created to target the first signs of ageing, this softening and smoothing toner removes impurities and refreshes the skin without drying it out.

All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Astringent), Glycerin (Humectant), Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Sodium Levulinate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sucrose Laurate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Sodium Anisate (Fragrance Ingredient), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sodium Phytate (Chelating Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Emollient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Buddleja Davidii Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Thymus Vulgaris Extract (Natural Additive), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil (Natural Additive), Foeniculum Vulgare Oil (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil (Masking Agent), Alcohol (Solvent/Diluent), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Thymus Vulgaris Oil (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil (Fragrance Component), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Fragrance Ingredient).

Shey k.
Davie, FL
I like it and it gets the job done. I dont buy it religiously because it is on the costlier side and the amount of product you get to me personally could be better. With all body shop products youre looking to spend over 20 dollars. I dont think its 100% worth it
Hannah J.
Doe run
Never found a better toner than this one! All natural ingredients and gets the make up and oil off with very little product! I've had mine since December of 2017 and now it's July 2018 and my bottle is still full!
Crissy D.
Mars, PA
I have had troubled skin recently and this toner has helped in containing my breakouts. It hydrated and makes my skin soft and hydrated. It is reasonable in price and no animal testing!!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Novea C.
Honolulu
This product or this toner is so good and I can’t wait to buy another one because it’s makes my skin so refreshed and hydrated,,if you don’t believe me,, then see is to believe,,this product is so worth it
Tanushri P.
Atlanta
This is a really refreshing toner to use, which seems to help wake up my skin and leave it feeling properly cleansed after my regular routine. it's a very pleasant toner to use which has never reacted with my skin or had any adverse effects, so I would be happy to continue using it on that basis alone.
It's does make my face feel moist after I shower.
Morgan D.
Byron Center, MI
I use this every day! It’s perfect for a nice cool feeling, and a good general wipe up after a face wash. It looks great in a bottle, and surprises me at how much it actually does for my skin. I’ll definitely be buying this again!
Kristal J.
Sanford, NC
I’ve honestly never been 100% satisfied with the body shop. Their products do what they’re supposed too but nothing to amazing. It has a clean packing and you get a nice amount for the price you pay but its only average. I would buy again and recommend if needed.
Felicia G.
Bay shore, NY
This was an amazing toner I’ve tried a lot in the past and I like the way it made my face feel ! Definitely one of the better ones. The price wasn’t terrible either . I find the body shop is cheap by any means but remember you get what you pay for too.
Alyona S.
Mackinac Island, MI
Love all body shop products. Good prices, nice ingredients. Smell is really important to me and I love it in this product. It completely met my expectations. I would recommend it to friends