The Body Shop Nutriganics Softening Cleansing Gel uploaded by rachelle a.

BY THE BODY SHOP

A gel-to-oil cleanser that works to effectively dissolve all traces of makeup including eye makeup and mascara. Ideal for customers who prefer an oil based cleanser and for those experiencing the first signs of aging. This cleanser contains Community Fair Trade jojoba and babassu oil, aloe and mallow flower which soften, soothes and revitalizes the skin. Thyme  and butterfly bush extract help neutralize environmental damage. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Nutriganics Softening Cleansing Gel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leo N.
Leo N.
Spokane, WA
I would say is really gentle on your skin in my opinion I don't know for other people because some product from the body shop is made for a specific skin type but I think this one is really gentle on your skin.
Edith R.
Edith R.
Bell, CA
I'm really picky when it comes to my face. This product is amazing. Recommend for all skin types
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
I love this! It's amazing I thought it was going to dry out my skin but since I've started using it my skin has never felt softer
Niomi W.
Niomi W.
Orlando, FL
I love this product! it works so amazing . I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Natalie e.
Natalie e.
London, ON
I noticed they discontinued this line from the body shop does anyone know another cleanser that is similar to this one?
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this remove makeup? and if so then how well??
anastasia a.