The Body Shop Nutriganics Softening Cleansing Gel uploaded by rachelle a.

BY THE BODY SHOP

A gel-to-oil cleanser that works to effectively dissolve all traces of makeup including eye makeup and mascara. Ideal for customers who prefer an oil based cleanser and for those experiencing the first signs of aging. This cleanser contains Community Fair Trade jojoba and babassu oil, aloe and mallow flower which soften, soothes and revitalizes the skin. Thyme  and butterfly bush extract help neutralize environmental damage. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Nutriganics Softening Cleansing Gel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love The Body Shop but this product missed the mark for me. The biggest issue I had was with the smell. It smelled like oil (duh) but mixed with cleaning solution. Even after rinsing my face and using a toner, I found that the smell lingered.

For being an oil and gel cleanser, I was expecting this to be more hydrating. It wasn't drying but it wasn't moisturizing or nourishing either. I believe this has since been continued so hopefully it was replaced with something better.
chloe l.
chloe l.
Laurinburg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love these cleaning gels. it helps keep my skin exfoliated and hydrated too. my skin feels so soft after using this
Leo N.
Leo N.
Spokane, WA
I would say is really gentle on your skin in my opinion I don't know for other people because some product from the body shop is made for a specific skin type but I think this one is really gentle on your skin.
Edith R.
Edith R.
Bell, CA
I'm really picky when it comes to my face. This product is amazing. Recommend for all skin types
Niomi W.
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
I love this product! it works so amazing . I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
I love this! It's amazing I thought it was going to dry out my skin but since I've started using it my skin has never felt softer
Vitoria B.
Vitoria B.
São José do Rio Preto
The Body Shop Nutriganics Softening Cleansing Gel Oil is a unique product that is a makeup remover as well as a face cleanser in one. Is ideal for customers who prefer an oil based cleanser and for those experiencing the first signs of aging, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just 4 weeks too.
sara m.
sara m.
This product made the oilyness in my face lesser than before . And it wasn't that harsh to be honest it was gently fair and I used twice then stopped cause it stopped doing more positives.it didn't really reach my expectations since it didn't stop the oil Yess from my face.
Kera G.
Kera G.
Menai, NSW
Absolutely love and adore body shop products, this is such an effective product, I could not only feel but see results within a few days of using. I will continue to use this product for a long time, as always the body shop does not disappoint. Highly recommend
Zeynep A.
Zeynep A.
Love this age defense face cleanser it's good for 25 of age and above and it's very gentle on the skin I bought it from body shop in turkey Istanbul and it's price was very good I recommended it very much
Natalie e.
Natalie e.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I noticed they discontinued this line from the body shop does anyone know another cleanser that is similar to this one?
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this remove makeup? and if so then how well??
anastasia a.