The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Mask uploaded by Mitali B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

A deep cleansing treatment for the skin to help boost radiance, while leaving skin silky soft and smooth. Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles in just 4 weeks. Works to improve skin s elasticity and tone. Best for women who are concerned about the first signs of aging. Contains Community Fair Trade babassu oil, olive oil and mallow flower which soften, smooths and revitalizes the skin. Buddleja and thyme give antioxidant protection from environmental aggressors. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Nutriganics Smoothing Mask. see more...

• I love face masks and other spa products and have been looking fo...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ceriena K.
This mask allowed my face to even out as well as tone a bit because it made my face glow afterwards. My skin was soft and smooth and I was able to apply my makeup smoothly afterwards. It smelled fresh and compared to other face masks, it did not dry my face out afterwards. I would buy again.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a very nice mask. I use it about once a week and have had 0 issues with it. It keeps my skin smooth and clean. It is very gentle. It's a pretty large size too, so it will last you a while. The Body Shop is always having promos too so you can probably get a good deal on it!
ashley l.
i love this lady and she's a great mom she came a great mom a little more time and she looks so good to my dad he said just because she's a good one and she's not gonna come to pick up my room for a long long day to get home to the house and then she's my bff she
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
I love the nutriganics smoothing masks! I use it often and its such a cute small package that it comes in. It definitely did meet all my expectations and more and so gentle on my skin and left it feeling baby soft. I would not change a thing about it tho!
Jennifer D.
DIDN'T USE DIDN'T USE DIDN'T USE DISN'T USE........ DID NOT USE - site forced me to pick something when i tried to click NONE
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Very nice mask. Makes skin smooth and refreshing after use. Recommend to use once a week.
Leanne S.
Works well but made me feel a little greasy. Very good if something has irritated your skin. I put loads on when I was sun burnt I used it and it soothed my skin loads it works well to calm down red spots
Abdul N.
india
The body shop is the best brand for their beauty it give good result to skin and gives freshness to skin this nutriganics smoothing mask is amazing it makes the skin smooth and refreshing I recommend people to use once week
Shayla M.
Its a little thick and sticky but i wear it as a night time mask and wake up with my skin feeling so good my foundation goes on like butter
Tia L.
Croydon, Surrey
soothing, keeps my skin smooth and gave me a nice glow from within which lasted all day. worth the money imo and got it at body shop
Annalisa I.
I love face masks and other spa products and have been looking for some all natural ones when I saw this in The Body Shop. The label simply said "revitalized and refreshes, leaving skin feeling feeling deep cleansed." However what exactly will this do for my skin? Is it just a simple moisturizer?