BY THE BODY SHOP

Refreshes and soothes skin without drying. Remove the last traces of makeup and impurities before applying serum or moisturizer. Best for women who are concerned about the first signs of aging. Contains Community Fair Trade babassu oil, aloe and mallow flower which soften, soothes and revitalizes the skin. Buddleja and thyme give antioxidant protection from environmental aggressors. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Nutriganics Refreshing Toner. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shey k.
Locust grove, GA
I like it and it gets the job done. I dont buy it religiously because it is on the costlier side and the amount of product you get to me personally could be better. With all body shop products youre looking to spend over 20 dollars. I dont think its 100% worth it
Crissy D.
Mars, PA
I have had troubled skin recently and this toner has helped in containing my breakouts. It hydrated and makes my skin soft and hydrated. It is reasonable in price and no animal testing!!
Morgan D.
Byron Center, MI
I use this every day! It’s perfect for a nice cool feeling, and a good general wipe up after a face wash. It looks great in a bottle, and surprises me at how much it actually does for my skin. I’ll definitely be buying this again!
Diana D.
Saint James, NY
Just no. The smell is too harsh. My skin felt super greasy afterwards. It just doesn't feel like it does the job of a toner. I like the seaweed one a lot better. I was a bit disappointed since it was recommended to me. But I just couldn't deal with the smell.
Felicia G.
Bay shore, NY
This was an amazing toner I’ve tried a lot in the past and I like the way it made my face feel ! Definitely one of the better ones. The price wasn’t terrible either . I find the body shop is cheap by any means but remember you get what you pay for too.
Alyona S.
Wolverine, MI
Love all body shop products. Good prices, nice ingredients. Smell is really important to me and I love it in this product. It completely met my expectations. I would recommend it to friends
gilbert G.
San Antonio, TX
My friend and I had both bought this and it was really good . It left a refreshing feeling on my skin and I really loved it . I really need to go get some more . You should try this !!
Valerie R.
Prunedale, CA
I've used previous products from the body shop before and loved it. So I thought I would explore and try their toner. At first try I was really hesitant to even put it on my face because it was thick, slimy and it did leave a residue after applying it to my face. I noticed that I did break out a lot and the smell was really strong. The price wasn't too bad but maybe it just didn't work out for me.
Kamri P.
Woodruff, SC
I love this amazing toner! Leaves your skin flawless and glowing which is a PLUS! Would highly recommend this to anyone and it’s extremely affordable! I got it from the body shop in tanger outlets and can’t wait to try it again!
monica s.
Edison, NJ
i love bodyshop toner they are clean and keep the skin refreshed. this toner in particular is very good for everyday use . i use it in the morning and also in the evening. it also gives even finish to the skin and is great for any skin type or complexion. i highly recommend this