MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance Value & Gift SetsThe Body Shop

The Body Shop presents its Nigritella Fragrance Collection! This gift set includes perfume and lotion infused Oriental Orchid, a scent that blends sweet and fruity with a touch of sophisticated spice. Oriental Orchid compliments all occasions and is a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Body Shop Nigritella Fragrance Collection Oriental Orchid Lotion and Perfume Gift Set - Green!
I bought this gift set for my mom and she loved it.Fragrance of lotion and perfume both are amazing.packaging of gift set is really nice too.
Seneca, SC
I like this duo so much. It smells so good,it's a little spicy,but my husband likes the way it smells on me. It is sold at belks.it is quiet expensive though.
E-22 sushila road gali no 11 Adarsh Nagar Delhi 110033
The Body Shop Nigritella Fragrance Collection Oriental Orchid Lotion and Perfume Gift Set - Green uploaded by Samiksha R.
No doubt every second girl love fragrance which comes from thier body not for others but it gives themself next level confidence. I love it to that's why i love to experience different perfumes or deo and body shop is one of them. I never use this brand before but one day i went to cp and saw body shop showroom and went there and buy one perfume and u won't believe this perfume is just perfect. Not only it's pretty fruity smell but also the body if the perfume bottle stole my heart and force me to buy more and more body care products and gift them too.
The most perfect day-to-day perfume, it feels light and has a really unique smell, that I have had many compliments on. I wear this everyday, and it is well lasting- lasting me around 3 months of use. My go to favourite perfume- Would buy over and over!
bruxelles
C'est une marque que j'aime beaucoup et ce produit ne changera pas mon avis sur cette marque. Il est très bien et sent très bon. Je l'adore et continuerai à l'utiliser encore longtemps. À acheter et tester une fois dans sa vie. Vous ne serez pas déçu
Long lasting. Love the packaging. Luxury item.at an affordable price. Great item as a present. Would highly recomed.
Estado de México
This product is really good if you want a fragrance for after a bath or just for refreshing
it´s a little bit expensive but it's worth it