Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#20 in Acne Treatments
New Tea Tree Pore Minimizer works to make pores look smaller. Powered by Community Trade organic tea tree oil, it glides over skin making pores look smaller. It is also smooths, primes and mattifies your skin for all day confidence. This new pore minimizer also contains mineral powders that soften the look of enlarged pores, and organic alpine extract which is proven to reduce the size of pores. New Tea Tree Pore Minimizer.
Photos (14)
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
July 16, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: New
I wanted to try out this product because I was in the market for another primer (I simply wanted to explore other options). While the smell of this primer isn't wonderful (which is to be expected with tea tree oil products), the smell doesn't seem to linger once you apply it. Today, I noticed that the product really does minimize the appearance of my pores and I loved the way my makeup looked with this primer. My skin looked so smooth and youthful. I'm on the fence on whether or not it really mattifies, though, since I have combination skin and get really oily around my t-zone even with setting powder. Even if it doesn't mattify, I am happy with the way it looks on my skin. Would buy again!
Bani A.
Bani A.
Feb. 28, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: New
This doesn't really work as a primer or minimize pores at all. I do like it as a base for my makeup though. I already use the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion all over my face, so sometimes I apply this on my T-zone. It feels strong and tingly and is probably doing something to help my acne. It's definitely not something I reach for everyday - only when I remember to use it. If you're thinking about buying this, I'd skip it for the Skin Clearing Lotion - it works better as a moisturizer / makeup base. But if you're looking for something to prime your skin or make your pores look smaller, this is not the product for you.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Salem, MA
I love the feel of this product on my face, and I love the smell, but it did not reduce my pores at all. I have used it just for the feeling, but it is very disappointing that it does literally nothing for my pores. I'm still a fan of most of the Body Shops products though.

If you're not worried about minimizing pores, this would be a pretty good makeup base. It makes my feel very soft, fresh, and clean.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Birmingham, MI
July 7, 2016, 1:39 a.m.
Review for: New
I actually use this as a primer before I put on my makeup. I tend to buy a lot of drug store brand type stuff and put a decent amount on when I go out. I found that my face was suffering the consequences of these habits until I started laying down a light coat of this pore minimizer before I started my makeup. Would highly recommend.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
June 19, 2016, 3:01 p.m.
Review for: New
I did not see that much of a difference. And for about $20 a bottle, I expected better results. I also am not a big fan of the smell. Luckily I got it on sale.
I use The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash and that does wonders for my acne so I was hoping this would work as well but I was disappointed.
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Does not do anything for me! I am trying to use this product up just because I have it but I feel like nothing happens to my skin when I put it on. It doesn't really make my pores look smaller or smooth my skin. If anything, it is slightly mattifying, but not enough for me to want to use it up.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Lafayette, LA
June 24, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: New
IM IN LOVE! I've had my bottle of this for almost two years and just ran out. A little goes a LONG way. I have huge pores and this helps to close them up before I put my makeup on and keep them from getting as clogged with makeup. It smells so good and you can feel it working from the tingles!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
I have used this along with my daily routine of skin care, and I would say that it met my expectations. it does what a Tea Tree cleanser should do. Even so, I only used it once because I have another Tea Tree Oil i prefer to use. But overall this is a great product!
Sam R.
Sam R.
Athens, GA
It was a nice smell and was tingly, but no real results were seen. I wouldn't buy this again unfortunately, maybe if it did more than tingle and smell nice. No coverage and no appeal to helping foundation go on either.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Owings, MD
Oct. 11, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: New
I am a little disappointed in this product. I was expecting more but it is nice for on the go. It makes melt skin feel tingly and it smells nice. However, if I wear makeup over it, my makeup won't blend well.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
I received this in the body shop store. my question is How exactly do I use this? there aren't any directions as to go about this. Do I wash my face then apply it all over my skin or in places of my face that truly need it?, Is it to be used overnight?, Do I use this when I want to apply my makeup before? I would really like to know! thank-you.
Annie N.
Annie N.
Bucharest, Romania
Any side reactions? Dryness? Or redness?
Joycelyn N.
Joycelyn N.
Seattle, WA
I have the biggest pore around the inner parts of my cheeks and my nose! I've been in the market for a skin care regime to start combating these craters on my face! Have any of you guys seen drastic changes? Is this product something that you can use to see actual improvement in the long run? Or is it on my of pore "eraser" aka short term treatments? Looking forward to hearing from you guys!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Pasadena, TX
Will this help with body ance ?
Houz A.
Houz A.
My skin is very oily and i have troubles finding a good face wash. Would this product help me??