BY THE BODY SHOP #61 in Acne Treatments

New Tea Tree Pore Minimizer works to make pores look smaller. Powered by Community Trade organic tea tree oil, it glides over skin making pores look smaller. It is also smooths, primes and mattifies your skin for all day confidence. This new pore minimizer also contains mineral powders that soften the look of enlarged pores, and organic alpine extract which is proven to reduce the size of pores. New Tea Tree Pore Minimizer. see more...

The Body Shop New Tea Tree Pore Minimizer
  • "I actually started using it because I had a horrible breakout from a medication and I stuck with it ever since." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't say it shrunk my pores like it claims it does, however it mattified my skin and my mineral powder went over it really well." in 1 review
  • "I picked this up when I got the toner form the same line, and I cannot say enough good things about it." in 1 review
Alexis T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer more...
I love this primer and every since doing a first impressions using it, I’ve used it every day since. The only reason this has a four star is Bc the smell is veryyyyy strong. There is a lot of tea tree is this product which is perfect for acne and cooling to the skin. The price is a little much for a primer but for my breakout babes out there, this clears those up in a matter of a few hours to a couple days. No scar.
-Lexie Love (My Youtube Channel, check it out!)
Amanda D.
Columbia, SC
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer more...
Love this primer! I’m big into essential oils and know that tea tree is a big helper when it comes to acne so I was extremely excited to try this out! I’ve only used it for a couple weeks now but I’ve liked what it’s done for me so far! The only downside is the smell is so strong! Although the smell is strong once applied... once it dries you can’t smell the oil as much!
Delanie K.
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer more...
I have been an avid fan of The Body Shops tree tea oil line. One day I decided to pick this up and try it out. I love it. Primers always scared me because I felt like most of them clogged my pores, but this is the perfect primer for those with acne prone skin. I use with with or without makeup. It’s perfect for if you just want matte and smooth skin. Definitely recommend!
Stephanie T.
Queens
I always use the tea tree oil pore minimizer before applying my makeup. Just a little bit of product goes a very long way. I find that when using the pore minimizer cream before applying makeup it helps my foundation apply much smoother. It's a bit refreshing on the skin from the tea tree oil and overall a great product to use before applying your makeup.
Grace S.
Rockwell, NC
I use tea tree products in the salon and they are always awesome. This product is lightweight and never makes me feel like my makeup is heavy. I love that it minimizes my pores and makes my makeup smooth! I use it as a primer with my makeup but also if I don't feel like wearing any makeup that day I still apply it to give my face a smooth look. It doesn't feel tacky, and also a nice smell. This product is great because it doesn't irritate my skin!
Katie S.
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer more...
I bought this about a week ago because I cannot stand my pores lately. After about a week of use, I am already really pleased. It smells great and is so smooth going on without leaving an oily feel. It doesn't dry out my skin at all but I typically use a moisturizer before putting this on. I'm already seeing a difference in my pores and will continue using/buying for better results.
Jaqueline C.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: New more...
I had big expectations for this product. As a big fan of the Tea Tree Oil products, I thought the Pore Minimizer would act like a primer for my face. However, even after using it a few times I didn’t notice any relevant difference on my skin.
Rachael A.
Manchester, NH
I use The Body Shop pore minimizer every day because my skin is so oily and shiny this makes it matte and soft and smooth. It helps to avoid breakouts and makes my makeup stay on better.
cecelia b.
Columbus, OH
This is amazing, works wonders for the skin. I have used a few other tea tree oil products from The Body Shop and they all are incredible. They really reduce acne and redness and scarring as well.
Lizzie U.
I love the smell and This works really well especially on dry skin. Bought it at the mall in the body shop because I wanted to try a new pore filler and this has done exceptionally well. Tea tree is already good for the skin so it's not too heavy on the face and feels very light all while hiding your pores.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
I received this in the body shop store. my question is How exactly do I use this? there aren't any directions as to go about this. Do I wash my face then apply it all over my skin or in places of my face that truly need it?, Is it to be used overnight?, Do I use this when I want to apply my makeup before? I would really like to know! thank-you.
Annie N.
Bucharest, Romania
Any side reactions? Dryness? Or redness?
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Does your skin feel dry after using?
Joycelyn N.
Seattle, WA
I have the biggest pore around the inner parts of my cheeks and my nose! I've been in the market for a skin care regime to start combating these craters on my face! Have any of you guys seen drastic changes? Is this product something that you can use to see actual improvement in the long run? Or is it on my of pore "eraser" aka short term treatments? Looking forward to hearing from you guys!
Houz A.
My skin is very oily and i have troubles finding a good face wash. Would this product help me??