BY THE BODY SHOP #51 in Acne Treatments

New Tea Tree Pore Minimizer works to make pores look smaller. Powered by Community Trade organic tea tree oil, it glides over skin making pores look smaller. It is also smooths, primes and mattifies your skin for all day confidence. This new pore minimizer also contains mineral powders that soften the look of enlarged pores, and organic alpine extract which is proven to reduce the size of pores. New Tea Tree Pore Minimizer. see more...

• Does your skin feel dry after using?3 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin and use the aloe line from the body ...1 Answers
  • As someone who suffered from acne as a teenager, and now minimall...1 Answers
The Body Shop New Tea Tree Pore Minimizer
  • "I actually started using it because I had a horrible breakout from a medication and I stuck with it ever since." in 1 review
  • "I picked this up when I got the toner form the same line, and I cannot say enough good things about it." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't say it shrunk my pores like it claims it does, however it mattified my skin and my mineral powder went over it really well." in 1 review
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to try out this product because I was in the market for another primer (I simply wanted to explore other options). While the smell of this primer isn't wonderful (which is to be expected with tea tree oil products), the smell doesn't seem to linger once you apply it. Today, I noticed that the product really does minimize the appearance of my pores and I loved the way my makeup looked with this primer. My skin looked so smooth and youthful. I'm on the fence on whether or not it really mattifies, though, since I have combination skin and get really oily around my t-zone even with setting powder. Even if it doesn't mattify, I am happy with the way it looks on my skin. Would buy again!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Salem, MA
I love the feel of this product on my face, and I love the smell, but it did not reduce my pores at all. I have used it just for the feeling, but it is very disappointing that it does literally nothing for my pores. I'm still a fan of most of the Body Shops products though.

If you're not worried about minimizing pores, this would be a pretty good makeup base. It makes my feel very soft, fresh, and clean.
Emma S.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
I actually use this as a primer before I put on my makeup. I tend to buy a lot of drug store brand type stuff and put a decent amount on when I go out. I found that my face was suffering the consequences of these habits until I started laying down a light coat of this pore minimizer before I started my makeup. Would highly recommend.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
I did not see that much of a difference. And for about $20 a bottle, I expected better results. I also am not a big fan of the smell. Luckily I got it on sale.
I use The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash and that does wonders for my acne so I was hoping this would work as well but I was disappointed.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Lafayette, LA
IM IN LOVE! I've had my bottle of this for almost two years and just ran out. A little goes a LONG way. I have huge pores and this helps to close them up before I put my makeup on and keep them from getting as clogged with makeup. It smells so good and you can feel it working from the tingles!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
I have used this along with my daily routine of skin care, and I would say that it met my expectations. it does what a Tea Tree cleanser should do. Even so, I only used it once because I have another Tea Tree Oil i prefer to use. But overall this is a great product!
Sam R.
Sam R.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a nice smell and was tingly, but no real results were seen. I wouldn't buy this again unfortunately, maybe if it did more than tingle and smell nice. No coverage and no appeal to helping foundation go on either.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a little disappointed in this product. I was expecting more but it is nice for on the go. It makes melt skin feel tingly and it smells nice. However, if I wear makeup over it, my makeup won't blend well.
Sandy G.
Sandy G.
McAllen, TX
Best thing out there helped me minimize my poorest on my cheeks!! Ive been struggling with this for years glad I found this.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
I prefer to use this almost as a primer. It is. It moisturizing enough to use alone as a lotion.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in the body shop store. my question is How exactly do I use this? there aren't any directions as to go about this. Do I wash my face then apply it all over my skin or in places of my face that truly need it?, Is it to be used overnight?, Do I use this when I want to apply my makeup before? I would really like to know! thank-you.
Annie N.
Annie N.
Bucharest, Romania
Any side reactions? Dryness? Or redness?
Joycelyn N.
Joycelyn N.
Seattle, WA
I have the biggest pore around the inner parts of my cheeks and my nose! I've been in the market for a skin care regime to start combating these craters on my face! Have any of you guys seen drastic changes? Is this product something that you can use to see actual improvement in the long run? Or is it on my of pore "eraser" aka short term treatments? Looking forward to hearing from you guys!
Sonnie R.
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does your skin feel dry after using?
Vatrina L.
Vatrina L.
Victorville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone ever tried this???