BY THE BODY SHOP #50 in Acne Treatments

New Tea Tree Pore Minimizer works to make pores look smaller. Powered by Community Trade organic tea tree oil, it glides over skin making pores look smaller. It is also smooths, primes and mattifies your skin for all day confidence. This new pore minimizer also contains mineral powders that soften the look of enlarged pores, and organic alpine extract which is proven to reduce the size of pores. New Tea Tree Pore Minimizer. see more...

• Does your skin feel dry after using?4 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin and use the aloe line from the body ...1 Answers
  • As someone who suffered from acne as a teenager, and now minimall...1 Answers
The Body Shop New Tea Tree Pore Minimizer
  • "I actually started using it because I had a horrible breakout from a medication and I stuck with it ever since." in 1 review
  • "I picked this up when I got the toner form the same line, and I cannot say enough good things about it." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't say it shrunk my pores like it claims it does, however it mattified my skin and my mineral powder went over it really well." in 1 review
Katie S.
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer more...
I bought this about a week ago because I cannot stand my pores lately. After about a week of use, I am already really pleased. It smells great and is so smooth going on without leaving an oily feel. It doesn't dry out my skin at all but I typically use a moisturizer before putting this on. I'm already seeing a difference in my pores and will continue using/buying for better results.
Ashley S.
I've been using The Body Shop Tea Tree OIL (wasn't listed as an option) for quite some time. I used to love it, just a dab with a q-tip on a blemish would clear it away, but now I think I've developed an allergy to the product. When I use it, my skin gets red and irritated after a few hours. I still recommend this product though since we all have different reactions to things.
Cass L.
I love this product. It cleared my skin and keeps it that way. I have bought it multiple times now and it works super great on my skin. I have mild spots of acne and it keeps it away. Some people have said it isn’t great on worse acne than mine but it worked well for me
Jenna M.
Manhasset, NY
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer more...
Love this product!! Worked great under makeup to reduce the size of my pores. If you love the smell of tea tree then this product would be great for you! I bought this from the Body shop and would definitely buy again when i run out next
Grace S.
Rockwell, NC
I use tea tree products in the salon and they are always awesome. This product is lightweight and never makes me feel like my makeup is heavy. I love that it minimizes my pores and makes my makeup smooth! I use it as a primer with my makeup but also if I don't feel like wearing any makeup that day I still apply it to give my face a smooth look. It doesn't feel tacky, and also a nice smell. This product is great because it doesn't irritate my skin!
jessica s.
leweston
Review for: New more...
I use this every day and it helps keep acne at bay. Really great and the only downside is the tea tree smell. It’s incredibly strong and I personally don’t like it. Overall it works great.
Lizzie U.
I love the smell and This works really well especially on dry skin. Bought it at the mall in the body shop because I wanted to try a new pore filler and this has done exceptionally well. Tea tree is already good for the skin so it's not too heavy on the face and feels very light all while hiding your pores.
Jennifer T.
I have been using product as a primer under my makeup on days when I wake up with a few blemishes. I find that it minimizes my pores and acts as a protective barrier to keep my acne-prone skin from getting irritated from foundations/powders. You should try this product as a makeup primer!
BRANDI P.
BRENHAM, TX
I use this for acne areas on my face! It helps minimize and heal the acne throughout the day while I wear my makeup. I am almost out of it! I love this stuff. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Toni F.
This primer reminds me of porefessional by benefit but this product also helps fight acne. I couldn’t be happier with this product. I repurchased this product before I ran out of the first one I got. One word: AMAZING
Theresa R.
NJ
I received this in the body shop store. my question is How exactly do I use this? there aren't any directions as to go about this. Do I wash my face then apply it all over my skin or in places of my face that truly need it?, Is it to be used overnight?, Do I use this when I want to apply my makeup before? I would really like to know! thank-you.
Annie N.
Bucharest, Romania
Any side reactions? Dryness? Or redness?
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Does your skin feel dry after using?
Joycelyn N.
Seattle, WA
I have the biggest pore around the inner parts of my cheeks and my nose! I've been in the market for a skin care regime to start combating these craters on my face! Have any of you guys seen drastic changes? Is this product something that you can use to see actual improvement in the long run? Or is it on my of pore "eraser" aka short term treatments? Looking forward to hearing from you guys!
Houz A.
My skin is very oily and i have troubles finding a good face wash. Would this product help me??