BY THE BODY SHOP

Multi- Mask Trial Set - This Multi- Mask Trial set is the perfect indulgence this Holiday season to experience the finest ingredients from all around the world! Great for multi- masking as gift contains 6 different travel size packettes.Set Contains:Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask (0.17 oz)Ethiopian Honey Mask (0.17 oz)British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask (0.17 oz)Japanese Matcha Tea Mask (0.17 oz)Amazonmian Acai Energizing Mask (0.17 oz)Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Mask (0.17 oz) - Multi- Mask Trial Set see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this face mask. I used this mask for the first time after my morning shower. It had a very cooling effect on me, but nothing unpleasant or painful. I do not have sensitive skin though, so this might irritate someone who does have sensitive skin. I found it invigorating and honestly it helped wake me up for a double shift at work. The mask smells pleasant and it has small granules in it that help exfoliate. Not like a sugar or salt scrub though. This mask is very soft and creamy, it's really a great consistency. It rinsed off of my face very nicely, without mess. My skin appeared brighter, and it felt softer and smoother. Love this mask a lot, love the way it made my skin feel and look. This is definitely gonna be in regular rotation in my skincare routine.
Sadia R.
Brampton, ON
Love bodyshop rice mask and tea tree overnight treatment mask. Both improve my uneven skin tone. Rice mask is applied just for 10 mins. After washing my face it give a coolong and soothing effect on skin. And skiin was way more brighter. Tea tree mask is an overnight treatment. When wakeup in morning skin felt fresh suplus and brighter. All other mask honey rose and charcoal were ok on my skin. They freshen my skin but not the way like rice and tea tree.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
This is a great little set to try all these masks before you buy the full size.  This was you can see which one you like and which one you don't.  They are also great for travel and you can bring on your carry on without taking up any space in the bag.
Rebecca D.
This is an AMAZING set to try out all the masks. The full sizes are so expensive, so I would have never tried them out if I haven't received these samples. I love the Charcoal one and will purchase the full size!
Tanea H.
Halifax, NS
I used two of these and they both burned and irritated my skin. Matcha and the one with rice in it. I returned them both, I did get them for a good price though with a brush to apply with. Would not recommend.