BY THE BODY SHOP

Multi- Mask Trial Set - This Multi- Mask Trial set is the perfect indulgence this Holiday season to experience the finest ingredients from all around the world! Great for multi- masking as gift contains 6 different travel size packettes.Set Contains:Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask (0.17 oz)Ethiopian Honey Mask (0.17 oz)British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask (0.17 oz)Japanese Matcha Tea Mask (0.17 oz)Amazonmian Acai Energizing Mask (0.17 oz)Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Mask (0.17 oz) - Multi- Mask Trial Set see more...

Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this face mask. I used this mask for the first time after my morning shower. It had a very cooling effect on me, but nothing unpleasant or painful. I do not have sensitive skin though, so this might irritate someone who does have sensitive skin. I found it invigorating and honestly it helped wake me up for a double shift at work. The mask smells pleasant and it has small granules in it that help exfoliate. Not like a sugar or salt scrub though. This mask is very soft and creamy, it's really a great consistency. It rinsed off of my face very nicely, without mess. My skin appeared brighter, and it felt softer and smoother. Love this mask a lot, love the way it made my skin feel and look. This is definitely gonna be in regular rotation in my skincare routine.
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
These work wonders make sure you read what each one is used for my favorite is the rose one it smells amazing and does the job right making your skin feel fresh and rejuvenated! I would definitely recommend this to a friend it’s a great product and it smells so good and it works amazing!!
Renee R.
I love the variety of mask this set comes with, each week I try a mask and they are very effective products, I bought this off of their website and it was very worth it, this is the first time I buy this product and would very much recommend this product to you!
Gillian B.
I've tried the Ethiopian honey mask and it's my favorite mask! This truly repairs my skin when it feels dull or dry. Makes my skin look and feel smooth and hydrated I just love it! I really feel like this is one of the products that helped me with my acne. If I ever get the chance I'd buy the bigger version! (:
Romi L.
Sacramento
I love the idea of being able to try out different masks! I loved all of them but matcha green tea was my favorite! It isn’t harsh on your skin but does the job! My skin always feels great afterwards and I would highly recommend this set!
QueenTequila H.
The mask was great however uoset with service for giving me these when I purchased the actual mask. But overall the mask was great will be purchasing more.
Vanessa S.
All kind of this masks are amazing. This mask helps Avery kind of skin. the skin becomes clean and silky.
Aamirah H.
Bolton
I think it’s a great set can be used depending on what your skin is like at that time, wether it needs brightening or hydrating . The ginseng is the beat from the range as it’s hydrating and exfoliating. Would but again makes a grest item as part of a gift
Sadia R.
Brampton, ON
Love bodyshop rice mask and tea tree overnight treatment mask. Both improve my uneven skin tone. Rice mask is applied just for 10 mins. After washing my face it give a coolong and soothing effect on skin. And skiin was way more brighter. Tea tree mask is an overnight treatment. When wakeup in morning skin felt fresh suplus and brighter. All other mask honey rose and charcoal were ok on my skin. They freshen my skin but not the way like rice and tea tree.
Chris S.
I really like this package, and would recommend it to anyone who's interested in trying out new masks. There's a good variety and each mask offers a different smell, feel and experience.