THE BODY SHOP® Mountain Rose Perfume Oil uploaded by Katie S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Escape to the valley of roses. A concentrated perfume oil infused with Atlas Mountain Rose. This bright, dewy blend of floral accords was inspired by dawn in a field of blossoming roses.

Jan a.
I love rose scented perfumes, I will use on my wrist after shower before going to sleep, I love waking up and my room and blankets will smell like roses. Since this little bottle is oily a little goes a long way, and usually oil scented perfumes are stronger, so a few touches are perfect the smell will last all day. This scented perfume is 100% roses, in a modern way not the grandma fashion. Is fresh and invigorating. Totally recommend this beautiful roses perfume!
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
I looooveee this rose scent it smells so fresh and it lasts a very long time. The scent is very floral so if you do not like floral this isn’t for you. It is such a great price as well, I would highly recommend this to others.
Hind R.
The body shop this marque I love  it because  it's natural  about the perfume  I like it because  it from oil so it's more healthy  and nice for body more than  the perfume  witch contented alcohol ❤❤
Jojita A.
Saida, Saida
I was use it before is a very nice his price not bad and her bakage very very nice and i will bye another one soon
Debbie G.
Norwich, Norfolk
Oh my god I smell like my nan's garden !!!! Wonderful fresh smell , worth every penny 😚😚😚
Simona C.