The Body Shop Moringa Treats Cube  Gift Set uploaded by Terri H.
The Body Shop Moringa Treats Cube  Gift Set

The Body Shop Moringa Treats Cube Gift Set

BY THE BODY SHOP

Treat someone to a touch of floral elegance. This cute cube of mini bath & body treats cleanses, moisturizes, and leaves the skin with a hint of the delicate floral scent. see more...

The Body Shop Moringa Treats Cube  Gift Set
The Body Shop Moringa Treats Cube Gift Set
Buy on Amazon
Evanji Kaurys D.
El aceite de semilla de Moringa hace que la piel se sienta más suave y flexible, por su nutricion es un genial hidratante corporal,
Loreana P.
Kissimmee, FL
Amazing smell. It leaves me feeling fresh, soft and clean all day. A bit pricey but definitely worth it. I highly recommend it!
Edna C.
Denver, CO
This body wash smells really nice and makes the skin smell great as well. I wish that it would moisturize a bit more though.
Costadina K.
Marietta, GA
Honesty it's great it gives you like a mini sample of everything and I use it almost every day and the scents are amazing
Evelyn R.
Glendale
I got this as a gift it smelled so good and actually lasted a long time. I bought another set cause I loved it so much.
Tammy W.
Hickory, NC
Smells amazing and makes skin feel amazing love using this product can't wait to see not scents and use more products
Maria R.
North Richland Hills, TX
I love that this is a gift set! I bought one for myself and as a gift for someone else. I love the way it smells
carla m.
This smells wonderful and it leaves the skin feeling so soft. I love this because it helps with my dry skin.
Natalie F.
Antelope , Ca
Love this! Perfect for a gift set or if you Wanna have a diy spa night at home without breaking the bank!
Janice H.
Kingsburg, CA
Smells really good and love how soft it makes my skin Everytime I use it. It is the absolute best