The Body Shop Moringa Treats Cube  Gift Set uploaded by Terri H.
The Body Shop Moringa Treats Cube  Gift Set

The Body Shop Moringa Treats Cube Gift Set

BY THE BODY SHOP

Treat someone to a touch of floral elegance. This cute cube of mini bath & body treats cleanses, moisturizes, and leaves the skin with a hint of the delicate floral scent. see more...

The Body Shop Moringa Treats Cube  Gift Set
The Body Shop Moringa Treats Cube Gift Set
Buy on Amazon
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
I got this a gift and it is really nice. Its really gentle on my skin and smells nice. All body shop products feel so natural and long lasting. These ran out a bit fast, however. Other than that theyre nice and I recommend.
Salwa C.
Denver, CO
This is so great! I always pick these gift sets up close to Christmas so I get to try out different fragrances. The wash and lotion smelled amazing, and made my skin soft. I love that there are so many natural ingredients in this. I would definitely buy it again!
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
I've never gotten these for myself, but I LOVE getting them as a gift any time of the year. I have somewhat sensitive skin, so most products don't do well with me. But this is an exception! Gentle enough to use everyday and it always smells great, no matter how often I use it!
Meghan W.
San Jose, CA
I love the smell of this stuff. It's hydrating and has a sweet subtle scent. I personally have oily skin so this is just enough hydration for me. Doesn't break me out like other body products do and this works for my other friends skin types as well!
Tiffiny P.
College Park, MD
I Just Love this product!! My Skin Always feels Great After Every Use. Great Price too! I buy this For My Daughter as well,we both LOVE the Scent!  I Am Always buying. No Cons At All! Just Good things to say. I have & will continue to recommend this product!
Yecenia M.
San Fernando, CA
This product smells so good and it's affordable this make you feel like a new person. The scent does stay in your body which I love !! I definitely recommend this product !!!
Tayla W.
This is a pretty cool gift set up but no one of my favorites. It's just your usual body wash body lotion and loofah. It's a good simple gifts that but I just feel like you can do better
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Product is simply amazing and very good. A great company. Goods are so good, I loved the beautiful design, works well, giving results, smell good fun to put it simply. Recommends
i will buy this again and highly recommend buying this product.
Meeta J.
The scent of this product atays on your body for a long time. It smells so good and it is affordable. This is something i would recommend to a friend.
Alex R.
This is one of the best body washes I have tried .It leaves your skin smooth and soft and is pretty affordable.So I would recommend this to everyone.