BY THE BODY SHOP

Dip into Moringa Body Butter for a sublimely nourishing treat. Enriched with handpicked moringa seed oil, your skin will feel more soft and supple after every use.

All Ingredients

Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Lanolin Alcohol, Moringa Pterygosperma Oil, Sesamum Indicum Oil, Mel, Bertholletia Excelsa Nut Oil, Theobroma Cacao Butter, Parfum, Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Linalool, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Sodium Hydroxide, Isoeugenol, Caramel, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Moringa Softening Body Butter
  • "The most incredible thing I've ever smelled! It's like a light, delicate lilac that stays all day. It is also incredibly hydrating. I went back and got the jumbo tub!" in 8 reviews
  • "I am always a big fan of body butter and always prefer them on body lotion for intense effects in winters. I bought the whole range of Moringa products from The Body Shop Pakistan. The Moringa Body Butter is for Normal Skin type. It keeps my skin moisturized and nourished with a very pleasant fragrance & nonsticky feeling. The body butter spreads easily and it gets absorbed within a minute or so. The quantity is pretty good and It has lasted me for about one and half month. The body butter comes in a wider mouthed jar without a spatula. Pros: * Easy to use * Pleasent Smell * Extremely moisturizing Cons: * No spatula * No expiry date Any Tips?: Use it with any oil if you have really heavy dry skin Ideal For...: Normal to Combination skin " in 3 reviews
Kassandra L.
This body butter smells incredible! It is incredibly thick and rich. It is not at all greasy and absorbs well onto my skin. The smell lingers for hours! I used this as my "perfume" today and it worked amazing. I already plan to buy a bigger jar of this. Love it!
Silvia C.
Renton
I love the quality of this body butter. It's very delicate and soft on skin, it absorbs well, and leaves you skin feel moisturized and soft. I like the scent for the most part, but some days it's too sweet for my preferences. It is a very floral scent.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Loved literally ever drop of this body butter- found it to be moisturizing without feeling heavy. It did an amazing job sinking in and my skin looked better and more nourished after use - I keep going back to this !
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I love The Body Shop Moringa line as it smells soooooooooooooo good! It is floral and fragrant. The body butter is so creamy and moisturizing. It doesn’t feel very oily after applying either. I would repurchase again in the future.
Paige ..
I will forever be a fan of this body lotion! In my honest opinion, it is the best in their line of hydrating body butters (the ones in the tubs). It is thick and creamy and definitely helps repair dry areas, and the smell is amazing- I highly recommend this lotion, this is my second tub and I'm forever a fan.
Tegra L.
Johnsonville, SC
Has my body feeling extra smooth............... Its really effective my body feels extremely rejuvenated...... Very gentle and I Absolutely Love it!!! Try It its also affordable you can purchase this from Wal-Mart
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
Not the body lotion. But the body scrub. I always use this after a sugar scrub. To give my skin that healthy ,soft,glowy skin. I love the smell. And the creamy texture. This is one of the best body scrub I have tried so far. It's not too harsh on the skin. And leaves the skin feeling soft. So yeah I would recommend this product. If your looking for a scrub that's not harsh, smell wonderful. And leaves your skin like a baby butt.
Prerna A.
Even though it's a bit of splurge, this is my go-to! I especially love using this after shaving my legs. It soothes any razor burn, makes my legs silky soft, and it smells absolutely amazing without being too overpowering.
Melissa M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter is absolutely fantastic. The scent is fantastic and lasts for a very long time. I've honestly been using this stuff as a form of aromatherapy. The Moringa scent is extremely helpful in reducing stress and creating a feeling of happiness. I would absolutely recommend this stuff to everybody I know. This stuff is happiness in a round container.
Angela Marie G.
New Castle, DE
Tbs body butters are one of the best body butters i've ever tried but the moringa one is my Favourite. The smell is Cool, lasts in my skin and it isn't oily. I always have a couple of butters at home because i need it for living.. Literally