BY THE BODY SHOP

Brand from The Body Shop. A soap-free cleansing gel that lathers to leave your skin feeling clean, refreshed and subtly scented with a delicate, floral fragrance. How to Use: Squeeze onto the palms of your hands or a The Body Shop Bath Lily and massage over your body. Pack Size - 250ml see more...

Payal D.
Payal D.
Minneapolis, MN
One of the best floral fragrance found till now...it's so gentle to my skin...fragrance stays like forever...it did meet my expectations...I am repeat user of body shop shower gels and this one is on my fav
Jacqueline Y.
Jacqueline Y.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite shower gel scents from The Body Shop. A subtle, floral scent that lifts my mood in the shower and after I come out.
Winnetka, CA
One of my favorites!! This is my fave body wash! I like how the smell isnt totally overbearing and after your shower there is a slight scent of it but nothing too powerful! It feels kinda slimey but nothing that really bothers me.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased this because I ADORE the body butter. Got the largest size at Marshals discounted to use as a hand soap. Honestly, its kinda meh, and it sorta smells like pot after my hands are dry. Very odd.....
Ally C.
Ally C.
Love this!! Great smell long lasting smell. Cute bottle good price and value for the money.  Not harsh.  Leaves nice scent. First time user but will buy it again.
Ani I.
I love this body wash, it smells so good when youre applying it but the smell doesnt linger and that kinda bums be out about it but its not that big of a disappointment! Would def recommend!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Mineral Ridge, OH
This is a great product. It really rejuvenates your skin and helps you to wake up in the morning! A product I would definitely recommend.
edlyne l.
edlyne l.
I have been using body shop for 5 years..but moringa is my favorite due to its pine smell you smell fresh.
chaymae y.
chaymae y.
Oujda
OMG the smell of this is just heaven ! I'm in love with it
Nice packaging nice everything
Noor H.
Noor H.
Al wakra
I love it it is so trading hydrating and most rising to the body smells good and foam is really good