THE BODY SHOP® Moringa Shower Gel uploaded by Persephone L.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Immerse yourself in the fresh floral scent of moringa seed oil as you lather up with our soap-free body wash. This shower gel is perfect to cleanse and indulge your skin in softness.

• Shower cream
  • Cleanses the skin
  • Leaves skin feeling softer and freshly cleansed
  • Lather-rich
  • Soap free
  • Seed oil from hand-picked moringa pods

All Ingredients

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Mel, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Parfum, Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, p-Anisic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Moringa oleifera, Sorbitol, Caramel, CI 19140.

Buy on ULTA
  • "Moringa, man. It's just so delightful. It has the sweet, floral qualities of a gardenia and the scent in this shower gel lasts all day. I get compliments whenever I use any of the Body Shop Moringa products. The shower gel isn't particularly moisturizing, but it doesn't dry you out either. It just cleans you and makes you smell fantastic. " in 3 reviews
Ana M.
Sacramento
I bought on my birthday using the body shop $10 birthday discount o any purchase. I have been using it for a few months now. It's great. It's also very nice smell. It leaves your bathroom smell just great. It's also nice to my skin. I would give it as a present to my family or friends.
Ashley W.
Parsippany, NJ
Smells great, feels great, this is one of my favorite Shower Gels. It has a mature sweet yet warm scent in comparison to kiddy scents that smell like fruity medleys or bubblegum. I order mine directly from The Body Shop during their 40% of sale and would recommend this to anyone who also loves warm sensual scents. I will be purchasing this scent again.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
I like the scents of this body wash a lot. It's very flowery and reminds me of jasmine. It also lather very well and quite bubbly. I can use it for bubbles bath as well as for daily shower. Highly recommended.
Ani I.
Winnetka, CA
One of my favorites!! This is my fave body wash! I like how the smell isnt totally overbearing and after your shower there is a slight scent of it but nothing too powerful! It feels kinda slimey but nothing that really bothers me.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff smells amazing! I have the largest size bottle they have and two pumps on to a body puff is all you need to get a really nice lather. 1 * off because the smell doesn't last as long as I would like it too
Sarah K.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased this because I ADORE the body butter. Got the largest size at Marshals discounted to use as a hand soap. Honestly, its kinda meh, and it sorta smells like pot after my hands are dry. Very odd.....
Ani I.
I love this body wash, it smells so good when youre applying it but the smell doesnt linger and that kinda bums be out about it but its not that big of a disappointment! Would def recommend!
Amy P.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely love love love this shower gel. The smell is so refreshing. I love smells like gardenia and honeysuckle. This shower gel has a very bright but not overpowering smell and when I get out of the shower, I feel brighter and awake. It's very refreshing. I love that unlike some soaps you need a lot...with these soaps, a little goes a long way! It is absolutely wonderful!!
Mary W.
Cambridge, MA
I really like this shower gel. It is sulfate-free which means that it's gentler on the skin. My only complaint with this is that because it is sulfate-free, it doesn't lather as much as I would like. However, the smell is wonderful and the shower gel leaves my skin super soft afterwards.
Stella H.
Lincoln University, PA
This body wash smells amazing, plus it works!! The body wash by it's self lathers very nicely over the body and you only need a tiny bit of product! If you want a good exfoliating tool get the mitt they have. The smell of this body wash is unbelievable, even if you aren't going to buy it just go into their store in the mall and smell this cause it will surprise you and maybe even change your mind!

back