BY THE BODY SHOP

A light easily absorbed moisturiser that instantly conditions and hydrates the skin. Leaves skin scented with a delicate, floral fragrance. Provides moisturisation that lasts for up to 12 hours.

FULL INGREDIENTS

Aqua, Octyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Orbignya Oleifera Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Moringa Pterygosperma Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Sesamum Indicum Oil, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Parfum, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Tocopherol, CI 19140.

THE BODY SHOP® Moringa Milk Body Lotion
  • "Amazing!! I am a strong believer in moisturizing when you get done showeong, and this type of lotion is perfect, easy to apply and lightly made for smooth but not smothering softness. Very pleased" in 7 reviews
  • "I saw this at Nordstrom rack and I was a little hesitant to buy it but I'm glad I bought it. It makes your skin extremely soft. I have very dry skin because the state I live in. The texture is perfect and it makes your skin look like new. I definitely recommend" in 3 reviews
Jessica B.
Hagerstown, MD
This is better for the summer months when you don't want heavy lotions or body butters on your skin but still need moisture. It's basically a liquid body moisturizer and it comes with a spray bottle top. The morninga flower smell can be a little heavy, but it's nice that it lingers throughout the day.
Darcy B.
Light AND moisturizing. I'm not a fan of the heavy, thick cream moisturizers, but some other light moisturizers simply haven't done the job. The Body Shop Moringa Milk was a perfect mix for me. It was easy and simple to use with the pump/spray top. I found I didn't waste any by using the spray. The moisture coverage was amazing considering its not a heavy cream moisturizer. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny.
Heather N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly did not like the smell of this. I didn't like the smell so much that I couldn't even use the product. I was also upset on how expensive this was. My mom uses it and enjoys it but thats not enough for me to give it more stars.
Bria E.
Anchorage
Best lotion out there! You don't have to worry about your skin drying out. I use daily as it leaves my skin extremely moisturized! A little pricey for my liking but it's a product that does its job very well. Would recommend for anyone willing to spend that extra bit.
Courtney H.
Columbus, OH
This lotion is literally life! i have very dry legs and after my first Application I was astounded. It was so amazing and I made my legs feel so silky smooth and amazing. I love this lotion and I would purchase it over and over and over again such a great product
Valissa W.
Dorchester, Ma
Not a fan of the smell of this body milk. I got this particular scent as a gift and haven't really used it. I do have other body milks from The Body Shop that I love. I always take them with me when I'm traveling to the Caribbean due to the fact that they leave your skin moisturized and they are really really light on the skin. Great everyday use also.
Celine K.
Greensboro, NC
It is a nice and clean body lotion. I don't use it often, but when I do, I like it's feel on the skin and the interesting smell. Not my favorite go-to smell, but I like it. To be honest, I do not think I will buy it again. Not my type of lotion, others may favor it though.
Jessica P.
I live in a very dry climate and am always looking for something to keep my skin from chaffing. This product does it and it does it well. It's a little bit more pricey than something that you would grab al Walmart but it's so worth it. I would definitively buy this again and once you try it, you will, too.
Samantha N.
didn't know if body milk would be for me since it's very light and i prefer creamy texture but it was good, especially during hot weather when you don't want to put on heavy products
cullie a.
Columbus, GA
I have sensitive skin and this stuff is amazing!! i use it almost everyday . it helps with my dry skin and acne. This product is genital so genital i recommend it to my friends that have kids and little baby! as i said before i would tell everyone to use this product.