The Body Shop

THE BODY SHOP® Moringa Hand...
383 Reviews
5 / 5
Great fragrance and texture. Absorbs easily making my skin smooth and soft. Love the quality of The Body Shop products. Moringa is one of my favorite fragrances
5 / 5
Moringa hand cream from the body shop! Its does amazing job- leaves hand soft and silky, moisturised and smooth. I love scent of it- not too strong and pleasant
5 / 5
Scent: British RoseSize: 1 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) Ever think about sticking your nose into a Rose? That's the way it smells! OMG just like the real thing..... and it penetrates the skin, not floating on top of your hands..... good food for the skin!!!!
5 / 5
Smell amazing, super floral and sweet. This hand cream leaves moisturizer to my hand for hours. Great absorption and have a it does soft my hand without grease feeling. Definitely recommend this item!!!
5 / 5
My hand is already dry but it gets especially dry in winter and also when I tan. I have tried many hand creams but I especially like this one. I have had other flavors of it before, but Moringa is my favorite. Perfectly moisturizes the skin, quickly absorbed, has an amazing scent, does its job perfectly.
5 / 5
This hand cream is my big love. Cream absorbs well, provides hydration, and is non-greasy, making my hands soft and smooth. The price is right for the quality and consistency of the product. lovely smell It’s my best. Moringa smells so good and soft, like a good touch in the spring.
5 / 5
Body Shop is a very good brand, I love it. I love the scents, they are so fine and luxurious. The Oils are sensual and they make your skin so sexy and feminine. The Absorption is very good and the texture so good. The design of the packaging is also nice.
5 / 5
Ich liebe diesen Geruch Moringa einfach sehr. Die Handcreme hat eine gute Konsistenz, die sich sehr gut auf der Haut verteilen lässt. Sie zieht schnell ein und hinterlässt ein geschmeidiges Hautgefühl.
5 / 5
Non greasy cream that smells devine... Absorbs quickly without leaving hands greasy and slippy. Hydrates hands beautifully and helps prevent cracking and becoming sore from continually washing hands from work. Easy packaging that you roll up as you go so you don't waste it
5 / 5
Very long-lasting scent and hydrating effect, very good during winter. Might not be lightweight for summer. The scent is amazing and I got ask so many times from strangers what perfume do I use. Love it very much. Will always repurchase