BY THE BODY SHOP

Life’s too short for waiting - jump straight into your jeans with our Moringa Body Yogurt. The new, lightweight formula absorbs instantly and provides up to 48 hours of moisture. Apply to damp skin straight after showering for skin that feels smoother and never sticky, with the floral scent of moringa. The gel-cream is 100% vegan, enriched with moringa extract from Rwanda and Community Trade organic almond milk from Spain.

• NEW lightweight, fast-absorbing gel-cream formula
  • 100% vegan
  • 48hr moisture
  • Enriched with moringa extract from Rwanda and Community Trade organic almond milk from Spain
  • 87% agree the formula absorbs instantly*
  • 86% like that the formula works on damp skin*
  • 3 in 4 agree they can put their jeans on straight after application*
  • 95% agree skin feels moisturised*
  • 81% agree skin appears radiant* *User trial on 104 women & men.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Isoeugenol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract/Sweet Almond Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 15985/Yellow 6.

Namrata P.
waltham,ma
I don’t know where should I start from😇 one of the best @thebodyshop products to invest in. I’m really happy that I decided to buy it.. it locks moisture in your skin and keeps it moisturized up to 48 hours! Literally it does. The best part how light it feels, no greasiness whatsoever, you won’t even feel like you put a layer of cream ( my bad ‘yogurt’ ) on your skin. It smells exactly like TBS moringa products, sweet flowery fragrance. Any skin type can happily use it. I’ve been using it after bath or before I hit the bed at night. It made my skin butter soft 😇
Crystal M.
Columbia, SC
This is a moisturizer that keeps your skin hydrated all day, and it claims that it dries in 15 seconds after application. I have used it twice so far, and it is true!!
Other body moisturizers I have used in the past always took such a long time to dry, and I hated that stickiness feeling😫. That’s why I barely used them.
But this baby made me fall in love with moisturizing again😍 it smells so good, and my skin has already noticed a difference!!
And what’s even better for me, is that this product is 100% vegan and @thebodyshop As a company has never tested on animals and constantly fight against it💗🐰 It is definitely worth a try 🙌🏻❤️
Dhruvi S.
I received the Moringa Body Yogurt and I LOVED IT! Not only does it smell refreshing, the best part I love about the body yogurt, is its 100 percent vegan. I tried it as soon as I received it over the past 2 days and it does live up to its saying. It provides 48 hours of hydration without being sticky or feeling thick on your skin. Plus, it absorbs 15 seconds faster than most moisturizers I have used, giving me 15 seconds extra to do other thing. Highly recommended!
Christin T.
I enjoy the product for the most part, but it truly did smell like vanilla yogurt to me, which isn’t the most pleasant scent in my opinion! It did leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized, and I would recommend this product, but only I would try out a different scent instead of vanilla. Scent truly is the most important thing for me when it comes to lotions & this one was just a little off in my opinion. Great product though for what it is supposed to do.
🎼Catherine H.
Branson, MO
know I’ve been posting a lot lately about products I am loving but I just want to share with you guys what works for me!
This new Moringa body yogurt from The Body Shop smells and feels amazing on my skin! I normally don’t moisturizers because I don’t like how sticky they feel, by not this body yogurt. It is a lightweight gel cream that absorbs instantly and moisturizes your skin for up to 48 hours. enriched with community trade almond milk from Spain, made with vegan and vegetarian ingredients, and they DO NOT test on animals which is very important to me !
Go treat yo-self with this light luscious body yogurt! 💕💁🏻‍♀️😋
Want free products to review ? Join Influenster !
Julia P.
Toronto, ON
So good! I wasn't the biggest fan of the body butter because it doesn't soak in very quickly; which is great for winter but not so great for summer. I'm so happy I found the yogurt version! It soaks in so quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. This is also one of my favourite scents (they didn't have the almond one when I was in the store). Highly recommend for summer!
Carissa S.
Okay, first impressions: nice texture, smells nice, and really does absorb quickly! The only qualm I have with this body yogurt is that it feels a little sticky before it's completely absorbed, and the scent might be a little too strong. Other than that, super good product!
Brooke S.
Jersey City , NJ
I love the feel of this product! Unfortunately I can’t tolerate floral scents, but I know a friend will love it! I will definitely be trying the other scents, maybe fruity or citrus? Because the texture is super nice, non greasy, and absorbs quickly. Cute packaging too!
Reina L.
Elmhurst, NY
What attract me to this product was the smell. It smells so good. I put it on my skin right after I came it of the shower and it just melt in my skin. I like that don’t leave my skin greasy but it feel moisturize. Also a little goes a long way you don’t need to put too much. I absolutely love it. This is one of my favorite products for the body
Darby R.
Searcy, AR
This stuff is amazing! Absorbs into the skin quickly and smells incredible. It’s not greasy or oily. The packaging is precious, and it looks great on my vanity. It leaves my skin feeling like silk. I’m thrilled about the ethics of The Body Shop too!
carol c.