THE BODY SHOP® Moringa Body Sorbet uploaded by Tina S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This sorbet is the perfect skin treat. Bursting onto the beauty scene, this must-try moisturizer will leave your skin infused with the scent of moringa and provide lightweight, instant hydration.

• Light, sorbet texture
  • Quickly absorbed
  • Lightweight instant hydration
  • Leaves skin softened with moisture
  • Seed oil from hand-picked moringa pods

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), PEG-8 (Humectant), Glycerin (Humectant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Isododecane (Solvent), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2 (Absorbent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene (Solvent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin (Skin Conditioning Agent), Mel/Honey (Natural Additive), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Benzophenone-3 (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Silica (Absorbent), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), CI 19140/Yellow 5 (Colorant).

Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
His moringa sorbet smells so good and feels so nice on the skin that I would eat it if it was edible. Left my sling hydrated and incredibly soft all day long. Was really good for hot summers.
Laura D.
Makes my skin feel so soft and moisturised. I would definitely recommend of you have dry skin to use this it really helps and smells good too!💖💖💖💖
Tina S.
London
I love this product so much! The formula is very interesting. If you want to try something different from your average body lotion/butter definitely give this a try. It’s very buttery and lightweight, it applies effortlessly and gets absorbed instantly. Your skin feels refreshed and there’s no sticky or greasy residue.
I do find it to be less moisturising compared to lotions but I still enjoy it very much. The scent is absolutely incredible!! The only reason I decided to try this product was because I had THE BODY SHOP® Moringa Body Mist and could not get over how divine the moringa smell is 🙏 I’ve almost ran out of both now and will definitely repurchase 👌
Reem M.
Farwaniya , Kuwait city
I lovee how it smells. And the best part, it stay all day. But the only con is there's like a few chunks which I don't hate but feels weird on my skin which I'm not not in love with but over all its worth the moneyyyyyy. Love it completely. Glad I picket this one.
Emaluisa I.
so your looking for a body wash that creates a sexy scent and great soft smooth skin! it leaves it silky and the great thing is you dont really need that much , a little does go a long way literally! I've had mines for like a month a bit and still quite got bit more! i cant wait for all you to start trying!!!!!!!
Shaziya S.
Surrey, BC
 This product smells great feels great I'm a scam nothing from the body shop is ever disappointing definitely a great purchase I would highly recommend this product
Nadina S.
I got this as a gift from my cousin together with the same shower gel and i like it. The smell of moringa is not that good to me but its okay. It moisturizes and hydratizes your skin and leaves it really soft.
Maneesha N.
Amazing ! Buttery and smooth and the smell is just divine !! Try it before bedtime ❤ smells and feels heaven like
Tabassum H.
Love the smell and the texture of this product. Exfoliates and moisturises me really well. Would buy again