BY THE BODY SHOP

Lightweight yet incredibly softening, our Moringa Body Milk is a lightweight lotion that is the perfect complement to your bodycare routine. Your skin will feel smoother, nourished and more silky-soft to the touch.

• Body milk
  • Moisturizes for 24hr hydration
  • For dry skin
  • Light, milky texture
  • Quickly absorbed
  • Leaves skin feeling softer and hydrated
  • Fresh, green floral scent
  • Seed oil from hand-picked moringa pods

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil , PEG-100 Stearate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, CI 19140/Yellow 5.

THE BODY SHOP® Moringa Body Milk
  • "Great lotion. Effective and gentle on my dry skin. Highly recommend. New user" in 13 reviews
Rachelle S.
This scent, and the brand are the best. The scent is sweet. I use it 5 days per week at minimum. The price is worth for what you get. The body lotion is not harsh at all. The only con is that I do not live by a store! I have to order it online and i totally recommend it
Candace J.
This is one of my favorite lotions. This lotion is very light, but goes into your skin silky smooth. It also has a delicate scent where you can smell , but it is not overwhelming. The scent really does not last all day, but it is light enough that you can re-apply! I would definitively recommend this to my friends.
Elsi M.
Carson city, NV
The body shop Mooring milk lotion was a gift. I love the smell but i have really dry skin and need a thicker formula or one that is for very sensitive skin. unfortunately after using it several times my skin got irritated. but my mother seemed to love it. I'm just one that has too sensitive skin for it,
Bridget P.
Garland, Texas
I love this product...leaving your skin extremely soft and supple. It smells good, without leaving my skin feeling flaky or dry. This lotion is thick so a little will go a long way and you can purchase this product at your local bath and beauty stores .
Courtney G.
Meadville, PA
I will say the size is wonderful because you don't need a lot. That could also be because I didn't want to use it. The smell was mediocre, but my real issue was with the consistency. I used it a few times, I really wanted to like it but I just couldn't.
Emma C.
Ukiah, CA
This product leaves your body feeling smooth and smelling very good. I used this product regularly every 3 to 4 days. I love the smell and feeling it leaves. I bought this product brand at the mall . I would totally buy this again. i am obsessed with this.
Brittany B.
This lotion has kept my skin so soft, the smell is amazing but it is also very gentle and not rough on the skin. It just doesn't keep my skin moisturized as long as I would like it to. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Essence N.
Lindenwold, NJ
One of the best products I ever use I only use it at night after I take my shower and you can legit see the difference in my skin it go from dullness to a glow that I love & it really works on my eczema to .
JoAnn M.
Parker, CO
This is my new favorite lotion. I've got my sister and daughters hooked on it. It is thin and easy to apply, but it keeps you moisturized all day. It also smells like heaven. The coconut version of the lotion is wonderful too.
Bree H.
This is such a fresh and light scent. Love it for the warmer months. Goes on smoothly and not sticky or heavy. I can still smell it hours after applying but it's not strong or over powering. I have purchased this a few times and I have the body scrub to go with it.