BY THE BODY SHOP

A pleasant, non-sticky water lotion that absorbs easily into the skin, and leaving it soft, moisturised and supple.

THE BODY SHOP® Moisture White Shiso Moisturizing Essence
  • "Smells super good and leaves my skin feeling fresh and moist. This is my first time using this product ever. I like the si please clean look of this packaging. It definitely met my expectations with regards to moisturizing. I wou,d recommend this to all omg friends." in 10 reviews
  • "Best product out there! I deal with dry skin and this stuff is amazing!!! I love it!!" in 3 reviews
Jessica h.
NEWARK, DE
I am a huge fan of The Body Shop. I have not tried a product from them that I haven't loved! This cream is thick and hydrating. My skin still felt super soft and moisturized when I woke up the next day. I would recommend this to anyone!
Tanya P.
I picked up a bottle on sale.  So far it hasn't done much but hasn't hurt either.  For the $10 or so i paid for it, no complaints. I don't think it's whitening, and i do pair it with the shiso essense. and the drops of youth.  I think it's discontinued in the US..
Stephanie R.
University Pl, WA
leaves my skin feeling great. its affordable. and it does what what i want. i Highly recomend if you need to get a good soft skin and that really helps keep it healthy
Sierra P.
Muncie, IN
I've used different products from this line and I've never been disappointed. It is a little pricey, but if you have the cash to spend I would definitely do it. It is very gentle and smells very good. If I had the extra cash I would buy this product again!
Rebecca M.
Sugar Land, TX
For my hair I only use a small amount and the smell is great and not to fragrancies it leave a my hair general and very smooth it's a good value price and I'd buy again
Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
I was never into skin care... until recently. I have been trying so many different essences and toners and serums etc. I have to say I really like this essence. Its nice and its moisturizing, what more could I ask for? I am definitely looking forward to trying more skincare products from the body shop.
patricia h.
mckee, ky
This is one of my favorite moisturizing cremes I have tried. It is a little pricey but it pays for itself.It went beyond its expectations to me. Went on smooth and did not leave a greasy feeling. I am hooked on this so I will be buying again and again.
Rama S.
Hydrates skin leaving it smooth and fresh
Light and easily absorbed
Use daily for softer, healthy-looking skin
Use fingertips to apply to face and neck after cleansing and toning
Suitable for all skin types, particularly dry skin
Miguel Jose R.
D wow este producto me encanta por favor enviamelo por favor de verdad estaría muy agradecido de que me lo enviarás no tengo palabras para expresar lo que siento sobre este producto es algo que me encanta por favor envíenos please please please
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
I keep a container of this next to my bed so that before I go to sleep I can put some of this on after washing my face. It leaves my face feeling soft and smooth in the morning. It has a very light pleasant scent.