BY THE BODY SHOP

A pleasant, non-sticky water lotion that absorbs easily into the skin, and leaving it soft, moisturised and supple. see more...

Katy C.
It was very mosturising and I like it a lot I would use it every day. If i had a lot of money to keep buying it.
Sarah C.
Mumbai
This moisturizer is quite good, i dont often use it but when i do its really good it makes my skin so soft
Eilisa C.
Harlow, Harlow
I use this after using the matching facial wash and I love it it's so moisturising and makes me feel fresh
Zahila R.
Aah smells amazing heavenly just perfect it moisturizes so super duper well so well I cannot even explain
Abigail O.
Dartmouth, NS
I love all body shop products but this one is amazing, it keeps your skin bright and hydrated all day.
I love body shop awesome products fully trusted and affordable unique products perfect buy affordable
Ellie J.
such a nice light moisturiser and it stops my bad skin day which I love it's a must have for me
Lyn A.
Regina, SK
This tall guy help me keep my face moisture after washing my face clean. It feels so creamy.
Jennifer S.
very hydrating and moistourising. highly reccomend this product. it met my expectations.
Dia R.
It keeps my skin so good! It really makes a difference on skin. Probably the best