BY THE BODY SHOP

A pleasant, non-sticky water lotion that absorbs easily into the skin, and leaving it soft, moisturised and supple. see more...

Yovana R.
Me gustaría probar este producto no lo he usado pero pruebo todo lo q sea para la piel
Serena S.
stockton, CA
thisssss productttt is amazinggggg and works perfectly just fine. meets expectations
Nicole B.
Copley , OH
Best product out there! I deal with dry skin and this stuff is amazing!!! I love it!!
Shaunna H.
Redwater, TX
It's really good for the skin and makes it look very moisturizer I just love it.
Echo M.
Burnaby, BC
Didn't like it. Very light (water almost), but left sticky feeling on my face. I was told it was good for my skin as i am mixed complexion (oily tzone and dry cheeks)...then next visit i am told this is for older clients so i shouldn't be using it. So i am not sure if this was the right product for my age group lol
Yunilda P.
Me Gustan Muchos Sus Productos Porque Son Bueno A Muy Buen Precio Donde Lo Compro Es Muy Bueno El Precio Me Resulta Mucho Si En Especial La Locion De Granada Del Dia Es Maravillosa
Danielle M.
Edmonton, AB
I use this product faithfully every day. It smells amazing and does nothing but amazing things to my skin. They price point is really great and it is really easy to obtain as I'm pretty sure every city has a body shop.
Hope P.
Scotland, SC
I love skin care products trying new things and products is amazing to do. This product
smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling fresh and moist. I struggle with dry skin
and this product helps with this i would highly recommend this to everyone.
Priyanka G.
flatbush,manukau city, auckland
wonderful, amazing, fabulous, beautiful, great, fantastic. effective, dramatic, gentle, smells nice, melts on skin, nice looking. repeat user of product, packaging is nice, go buy now. beauty gurus, review product all the time. would recommend.
Felicity B.
I love this! I've always loved the body shop! It definitely met my expectations! It leaves my skin feeling moisturised. It's very gentle and smells great. Love it! I would definitely buy it again! I recommend it!